Chennai should be replaced by either Punjab or Delhi to represent India in C.L

Cricketics

Since their captain Mahendera Bolero Dhoni won't be available for some crucial game of that tournament, the ideal thing to do is to represent a better team from India and i,e to send either of the other 2 semi finalists which is Delhi or Punjab Chennai should not play in the champions league.

Guest HariSampath
Since their captain Mahendera Bolero Dhoni won't be available for some crucial game of that tournament' date=' the ideal thing to do is to represent a better team from India and i,e to send either of the other 2 semi finalists which is [b']Delhi or Punjab Chennai should not play in the champions league.
So Sehwag, Gambhir and Amit Mishra should miss the first test ? :hysterical:

NAA.. our Delhi team is good enough to beat the crap outta other teams in the 2020 league without mishra, Gambhir and Sehwag.. likez of Rajat Bhatia and Dilshan and other Super Gemz can win the tournament. and then in Punjab we have players like Pomersbach apna VADA PAV - Ramesh Pawar.. i mean bunch of legendz available here and u talkin about the Chennai team which might not have even hayden or hussey wh would be preparing for their series against the crap proteas team

Guest HariSampath
NAA.. our Delhi team is good enough to beat the crap outta other teams in the 2020 league without mishra, Gambhir and Sehwag.. likez of Rajat Bhatia and Dilshan and other Super Gemz can win the tournament. and then in Punjab we have players like Pomersbach apna VADA PAV - Ramesh Pawar.. i mean bunch of legendz available here and u talkin about the Chennai team which might not have even hayden or hussey wh would be preparing for their series against the crap proteas team
Chennai Vs Punjab IPL record. Chennai 3 ; Punjab 0

Guest HariSampath
Can we move this thread to Jokes forum please ?
Why ? This is a very valid cricket topic, and as IPL is closed, it was the mods who had it here.

Why ? This is a very valid cricket topic' date= and as IPL is closed, it was the mods who had it here.
to dismiss the team and chuck them outta C.League (as thread says) bcos MSD is not there, is a valid topic? valid topic would have been who will win sorta debate.

Guest HariSampath

Valid only because it expressed the highly analytical opinion of a veteran cricket expert of ICF whose incisive comments on IPL last time are still fresh in the minds of cricket fans :D

Since their captain Mahendera Bolero Dhoni won't be available for some crucial game of that tournament, the ideal thing to do is to represent a better team from India and i,e to send either of the other 2 semi finalists which is Delhi or Punjab Chennai should not play in the champions league.
I am a Punjabi and I approve this message. :cantstop: Yes we can. :gossip: :cheer:

If I had started a similar thread, Predz would have pressed the panic button. But coz its ticz and its favorable thread to delhi or punjab, its all a "good thread" :hahaha: @ thread
Not really. You just love playing the victim card, or now the "if I did this I would be victimized" card.