this media is so freakin......

Cricketics

One of the news channels in India said "Bharat ne haraya GORON (whites) ko" after India won the 2nd ODI against Eng. I mean how would we feel if an Aussie news channel had a headline "Aussies lost to blacks 2-0".
We have given enough freedom to these bastards. They have no values, no morale, no sense. All these channels should be shut down immediately.

i don't know how the hell is AAJTAK so much channel in India. i find star news much better then Aaj Tak. though i hardly watch Star news, because it's also a shyt channel "Nahi hai yeh koi hasi ka khel, ab to asli khel ki baari, parde ke piiche ka khel. WAAH CRICKET" CRAP DAMN IT.. among English channels i get HT, NDTV AND TIMES NOW here in U.S which are much bette.r But the channel HT being of aajtak sucks a bit too.. but not that much

The media is stupid to make a statement into so called shocking headlines...and some fans are silly enough to get offended by dhoni's statement and the media's interpretation of the statement.What is wrong even if dhoni said he prefers watching yuvi more when he is in flow?In this country...even mentioning someone with sachin in the same sentence is becoming blasphemous .

The media is stupid to make a statement into so called shocking headlines...and some fans are silly enough to get offended by dhoni's statement and the media's interpretation of the statement.What is wrong even if dhoni said he prefers watching yuvi more when he is in flow?In this country...even mentioning someone with sachin in the same sentence is becoming blasphemous .
only for stupid media.fans dont fall for it

About the comment, I think this was also a shrewd calculated move by Dhoni to get Yuvraj more on his side. Face it, Yuvraj is just the kind of person who revels in such praises. Dhoni's man management skills are terrific. He needs Yuvraj much more than Sachin for the future and the next world cup. in one shot he is not only boosting his best bats confidence but also ensuring a loyal supporter for the future. He aslo knows that both Sachin and Sehwag are too seasoned to even take this serioulsy. Now if only Malik had benn able to do this witht eh likes of Yousuf and Afridi

News 24 was asking some serious questions of Dhoni: 1. Why were Gambhir and Munaf dropped in spite of such great display? Does not Dhoni want his budding players to prosper? If yes, why? 2. Why was Zaheer Khan not rested? Does Dhoni want India's premier bowler to get injured? If yes, why?

News 24 was asking some serious questions of Dhoni: 1. Why were Gambhir and Munaf dropped in spite of such great display? Does not Dhoni want his budding players to prosper? If yes, why? 2. Why was Zaheer Khan not rested? Does Dhoni want India's premier bowler to get injured? If yes, why?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: It may be coz Dhoni wants his close friend RP Singh to be India's premier left arm pace bowler :giggle: