this media is so freakin......

Cricketics

now they are blaming Dhoni and saying Dhoni said "Yuvraj is a better batsman to watch then Sachin" and then they are showing this 30 min show on their news channels and are talking to various cricket's so called experts.. what madness. i mean they don't have enough stuff to talk about??? just to raise some new controversy..

:hysterical: Not only that, they were jumping up and down when the ICC rankings put India at #3 position. I thought, that they heard/saw it for the first time that India made it to #3 spot

now they are blaming Dhoni and saying Dhoni said "Yuvraj is a better batsman to watch then Sachin" and then they are showing this 30 min show on their news channels and are talking to various cricket's so called experts.. what madness. i mean they don't have enough stuff to talk about??? just to raise some new controversy..
Was that Star News?

Sometimes watching these things makes my blood boil. They show the same freaking clip 10 thousand times and get every mediocre Indian Cricketer under the sun to agree with them. Best it to stay away and watch either 'Turning Point' on NDTV or 'The Game' on TimesNow.

You kep talking about this India TV.. I havent seen anything like tht. Can you tell exactly which chennel ou mean' date=' when you say India TV[/quote'] u dont know india tv,then u have missed out on some of the most humorous(although unintentional) cricket news ever
India TV is a hindi news channel specifically designed to cater the needs of 'masala news' seeking audience :winky:
u dont know india tv' date='then u have missed out on some of the most humorous(although unintentional) cricket news ever[/quote']
You kep talking about this India TV.. I havent seen anything like tht. Can you tell exactly which chennel ou mean' date=' when you say India TV[/quote'] Have a look at India tv in this thread: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=116816 :two_thumbs_up:

The Hindi news channels are made for the millions of brain dead Indian zombies who watch saas bahu programs, aastha tv & sa re ga ma pa. These are the ones for whom Cricket just a source of entertainment & not an undying passion. If you are serious about the sport, don't watch this stuff, it will only piss you off.

The Hindi news channels are made for the millions of brain dead Indian zombies who watch saas bahu programs' date=' aastha tv & sa re ga ma pa. These are the ones for whom Cricket just a source of entertainment & not an undying passion. If you are serious about the sport, don't watch this stuff, it will only piss you off.[/quote'] no harm watching'em wen indian team is on a high.they make cricketers sound like gladiators anyway its serious fun!!!

I don't disagree with Dhoni about Yuvraj. He said Yuvraj singh knows how to accelarate in the middle overs and at the end. I'll have to say he is not only an excellent finisher but can be devastating through out the innings. He's definitely a way more attractive batsman than Sehwag. Sehwag is brutal though. Yuvraj is brutal with a touch of class. I guess the left handers come with the class. Dhoni also said bowling to left handers in the death is a hard task compared to the right handers which is quite right. I don't reckon he looks even better than Tendulkar though.