Prediction for 3rd ODI

SachDan

Do-or-die battle for Poms.KP,the captain facing his first real test after the whitewash they handled out to SAFs 4-0.Will they turn up all guns firing or India again humiliate them?? Yuvi to join the club of three consecutive hundreds in ODIs ??:pray: here's my prediction.. If Eng bat first ENG - 271/6 Bell-58, Flintoff- 81* IND to win by 7 wickets ... Raina-110, Yuvi- 64 If Ind bat first IND - 303/5 Yuvi - 105, Rohit- 55 ENG - 264 AO KP- 65, Collingwood-70

Do-or-die battle for Poms.KP,the captain facing his first real test after the whitewash they handled out to SAFs 4-0.Will they turn up all guns firing or India again humiliate them?? Yuvi to join the club of three consecutive hundreds in ODIs ??:pray: here's my prediction.. If Eng bat first ENG - 271/6 Bell-58, Flintoff- 81* IND to win by 7 wickets ... Raina-110, Yuvi- 64 If Ind bat first IND - 303/5 Yuvi - 105, Rohit- 55 ENG - 264 AO KP- 65, Collingwood-70
big prediction that minw would be: if ind bat 1st ind-324/7 gautam 110,yuvi 72 eng- 260 all out pitersen-65,flintoff-51 if eng bat 1st eng-275/8 pietersen-90,shah-58,flintoff-31 ind 277/4(47 ovs) sehwag- 102,yusuf-42,yuvraj-56
Guest HariSampath

I have already predicted 4 centuries for Yuvraj, after he scored the 1st one. If he plays all games, it is surely happening, and I really wish he equals Zaheer Abbas record of 3 100s in 3 ODI games , tomorrow. India can still lose, mind you but we will win the series.

I have already predicted 4 centuries for Yuvraj, after he scored the 1st one. If he plays all games, it is surely happening, and I really wish he equals Zaheer Abbas record of 3 100s in 3 ODI games , tomorrow. India can still lose, mind you but we will win the series.
Gibbs has got 3 in a row as well. So like last year when Yuvi followed Gibbs in hitting Six Sixes, he will follow him again in getting 3 centuries. And he'll get his ton by hitting a six off Stuey Broad.
Guest HariSampath
Gibbs has got 3 in a row as well. So like last year when Yuvi followed Gibbs in hitting Six Sixes' date=' he will follow him again in getting 3 centuries. And he'll get his ton by hitting a six off [b']Stuey Broad.
well we all know Yuvi likez Broadz :giggle: