Feel sorry for KP and England

zubinpepsi

this is totally unfair.... they get only 8 overs of PP whereas we had 17 overs.... and inspite of that their target is raised to 198... i feel very sorry for KP.. hes a nice bloke.. and if it were the ozzies.. i wud have bene jumping up and down out of joy..... but now i can only feel sorry for this KP and his team.. his team is so weak tht they cant even chase 150 runs in 22 overs.. let alone 198.. but well played KP.........:hatsoff:

The way India is playing always sound scary to opposition and set to tour in Pakistan. I fear the worse Pakistan could receive by arch rival - India. It's better if India doesn't tour in Pakistan. I don't want Pakistan to play at this moment. It's better not playing than playing to receive whitewash or Indiawash which we aren't comfortable with. :nervous: Damn to OZ for making India very tough team that sounds unbeatable at the moment! Security in Pakistan doesn't demand India to tour! Don't Tour! Don't Tour! Don't Tour! :protest:

You do realize that, KP willingly fielded first so that England do not get a raw deal from D/L method. Sure, the D/L method does not make sense, but what can we do now ?

nothing.. feeling tht england got a raw deal..
not really, you gotta understand that India went out to bat with the thought that they'll be batting 50 overs and they probably didn't take advantage of the powerplay overs like they would have had they known they'd only bat 22 overs, D/L method may not be perfect, but it does a pretty good job
The way India is playing always sound scary to opposition and set to tour in Pakistan. I fear the worse Pakistan could receive by arch rival - India. It's better if India doesn't tour in Pakistan. I don't want Pakistan to play at this moment. It's better not playing than playing to receive whitewash or Indiawash which we aren't comfortable with. :nervous: Damn to OZ for making India very tough team that sounds unbeatable at the moment! Security in Pakistan doesn't demand India to tour! Don't Tour! Don't Tour! Don't Tour! :protest:
:haha: It will already be 14 months since PAK last played test cricket and you want more delays? Hope the series is played at Abu Dhabi. Plus its already been couple of years since PAK produced a bright fast bowling talent so they are due to produce one.