Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

I want them to be tortured ... not killed .. let them experience the pain .bastards
Then what's the difference between us and them.. Eenth ka jawab pathar ? We also become barbarians then. Just get info out of him, and sentence him. Use that info, and build a case for your future actions.

...can you kill an ideology?
Good question Rajeev. You kill them and several others will raise heads. The solution is not short term. It will come in time. The job now is to have a better intelligence that can prevent such things in future. As far as the people with guns who are carrying out these attacks, I can only pity their ignorance and pray for wisdom. The real culprits are the ones who are brainwashing them, arming them and misguiding them. If we can get those bastards, we can get closer to the solution. That can only be done in coordinated moves of intelligence agencies of all victim nations.

That would seem quite plausible actually. Would tie in the deaths of the top cops as sort of a payout for the ammo provided.
There is no doubt in my mind that the underworld was involved in this - and in any other terrorist attack that has taken place in India. By underworld, i am referring to Dawood and co. They are in cahoots with the ISI and they are able to finance many of these operations through hawala system and assist with the preparation that happens before they are carried out. They are loaded with money and want to hurt India as much as possible. Why doesn't the government act as a benefactor for Dawood's rivals ? Work in tandem with guys like Chotta Rajan and his gang, let him carry out the dirty work of eliminating Dawood's influence. They can use Rajan and then lock him up once it's done and dusted. That would be a big step in combating the terror that takes place in India

There is no doubt in my mind that the underworld was involved in this - and in any other terrorist attack that has taken place in India. By underworld, i am referring to Dawood and co. They are in cahoots with the ISI and they are able to finance many of these operations through hawala system and assist with the preparation that happens before they are carried out. They are loaded with money and want to hurt India as much as possible. Why doesn't the government act as a benefactor for Dawood's rivals ? Work in tandem with guys like Chotta Rajan and his gang, let him carry out the dirty work of eliminating Dawood's influence. They can use Rajan and then lock him up once it's done and dusted. That would be a big step in combating the terror that takes place in India
If I am not wrong, Pred, it did happen to some extent and then got buried in bad politics. Chhota Rajan did enjoy some liberties with the law enforcement for sometime, but Dawood apparently had connections with the political parties.

Why doesn't the government act as a benefactor for Dawood's rivals ? Work in tandem with guys like Chotta Rajan and his gang' date=' let him carry out the dirty work of eliminating Dawood's influence. They can use Rajan and then lock him up once it's done and dusted. That would be a big step in combating the terror that takes place in India[/quote'] Why dont we just beef up our police ? Induct more choppers, better cars, better weapons.. get the cops in shape, give them better training and get hte hawaldars more than a danda. Our army is already pretty decent.. we have to get our police into the 21st century.