Defensive Assies?

Holysmoke

It has taken us a long time and a lot of great wins in different conditions around the world to get us to that No. 1 spot," Ponting told AAP. "If South Africa beat us 3-0 I don't know if that gives them enough points to get over us. "But if they won the series 1-0 or 2-1, I don't think that would mean that they deserve to take over that mantle. It's a bit the same with India last series. Just because they beat us, the No. 1 team, doesn't necessarily mean they go from the No. 4 or No. 5 in the world to No. 1 in the world, because it's something that's accrued over a long period of time."
Somebody tell that chimp that India was the #2 ranked test team, not 4 or 5. Chomu saala...

I wish it turns out to be shoddy series, where both teams scrap through for draws and do not have any major performance from any player. series should be 0-0 after 3 matches and last test should go to Aus, however, there should be lot of controversial decisions going in Australia's favor thus taking the gloss off the win. At the end of the series, neither team should feel that they deserved to win the series. If Australia win by a narrow margin at home, they will get only few points and that will keep them well within our (India's) reach on the ICC Ranking table. But SA will complain for the rest of the year about how they were deprived of the chance to win the last test due to umpiring errors. Only then it will dawn to the world that we were indeed right in forcing Steve Bucknor to step down after Sydney test. SA wil remain with the same points and we would over take them inthe table by virtue of beating England 2-0.

I wish it turns out to be shoddy series, where both teams scrap through for draws and do not have any major performance from any player. series should be 0-0 after 3 matches and last test should go to Aus, however, there should be lot of controversial decisions going in Australia's favor thus taking the gloss off the win. At the end of the series, neither team should feel that they deserved to win the series. If Australia win by a narrow margin at home, they will get only few points and that will keep them well within our (India's) reach on the ICC Ranking table. But SA will complain for the rest of the year about how they were deprived of the chance to win the last test due to umpiring errors. Only then it will dawn to the world that we were indeed right in forcing Steve Bucknor to step down after Sydney test. SA wil remain with the same points and we would over take them inthe table by virtue of beating England 2-0.
:two_thumbs_up:
i like the way u think. wanna meet? :icflove: