My name is Khan

fineleg

SRK is playing the victim card here. Nothing more, nothing less. This is the same card that all pakis are playing. When anything bad happens around the world due to islam, they think its a zionist or hindu conspiracy to show islam in a bad light. They are freaking hopeless idiots. If SRK really wants to use his fame for good , then let him make a movie i proposed. "That demonizes the part of quran that says its ok to kill/stone to death. SRK, how about preaching to ur "brothers" the evils of quran and how one shouldnt put much weight into it. First accept there are bad parts in Quran. They have it in bible too and probably every religious doctrine. Then Preach to the ummah that some of these principles are outdated and should not followed in any form at all."

If SRK really wants to use his fame for good , then let him make a movie i proposed. "That demonizes the part of quran that says its ok to kill/stone to death. SRK, how about preaching to ur "brothers" the evils of quran and how one shouldnt put much weight into it. First accept there are bad parts in Quran. They have it in bible too and probably every religious doctrine. Then Preach to the ummah that some of these principles are outdated and should not followed in any form at all."
He can use this as a template; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitna_(film) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjFh4wR2QcM]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

that movie has been out for months ....... there have been more damning ones heres another one :
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-871902797772997781&hl=en

kindly watch it in its entirety all you suicidal psec ROP lovers

HAHAHAHAHA........WOW. Where is Finey ?? And the religion of peace brigade...cmon..seriously, everyone should watch this movie...I mean these people in the movie scholars and authors and are not talking out of their asses for ****s sake.

Guest dada_rocks
Like who?? Half of the celebrities who open their mouth on one issue are then shout down in some other? Have you looked around and NOT seen - Where is Shabana Azami? Where is Javed Akhtar yada yada. Why should these, and other Muslim celebrities, have to make a stand at every issue? Surely it is something that would be nice to have but can not be outrightly demanded. By that same token I would like to ask, why in the freaking world did Hrithik Roshan keep quiet?? Isnt he married to a Muslim lady(daughter of Sanjay Khan whose name I forget)?? Why is a Indian Muslim celebrity supposed to be the harbinger of spreading goodwill when Indian Hindu celebrity is not??? When was the last Hrithik was asked about any darn issue under the sun??? xxx
Because these same suckers are giving their opinion on everythign under the sun particualrlry sob story of muslims.. why hide now..

Guest dada_rocks
SRK's interview was nice. I dont think he has ever been the leader of muslims in India. He has never said that Indian muslims face discrimination so why should he come out and talk on their behalf now .. I dont get it .. and yes Lurker is right, Why was is it ok for SRT not to say a word about Biharis being thrown out of Maharashtra but SRK should tell how Indian muslims behave. IMO neither should be forced to make a statement. If they want to then they are most welcome !
Because SRT never opens his mouth with sob story either which this SRk has made a habit of.. SRT never opens his mouth criticising our army either unlike srk.........

Guest dada_rocks
SRK is playing the victim card here. Nothing more, nothing less. This is the same card that all pakis are playing. When anything bad happens around the world due to islam, they think its a zionist or hindu conspiracy to show islam in a bad light. They are freaking hopeless idiots. If SRK really wants to use his fame for good , then let him make a movie i proposed. "That demonizes the part of quran that says its ok to kill/stone to death. SRK, how about preaching to ur "brothers" the evils of quran and how one shouldnt put much weight into it. First accept there are bad parts in Quran. They have it in bible too and probably every religious doctrine. Then Preach to the ummah that some of these principles are outdated and should not followed in any form at all."
He always plays the vctim card... bloody highest paid actor in overwhelming hindu india has gumption to play victim as a muslim.. I say freaking riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich

He always plays the vctim card... bloody highest paid actor in overwhelming hindu india has gumption to play victim as a muslim.. I say freaking riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich
It is quiet ironic that the poor muslim who went on to become the most popular and richest actor in a non-muslim nation portraying a victimized muslim.Only thing that is stopping me from laughing at loud is that it is a movie and i expect actors to perform all kinda roles.

Veer you asking him to work on something for the country ???? come on dude' date=' he hasn't taken any[b'] theka of the country. he is not the prime minister. if he says he will get into any controversy, then fine. regardless of all that, SRT is an attention seeker actor for me and a very ch_liya actor whose movies i avoid watching the most, even though some of them are okay
:omg::omg::protest::protest: how dare you:((

Veer you asking him to work on something for the country ???? come on dude' date=' he hasn't taken any[b'] theka of the country. he is not the prime minister. if he says he will get into any controversy, then fine. regardless of all that, SRT is an attention seeker actor for me and a very ch_liya actor whose movies i avoid watching the most, even though some of them are okay
Preserve this. Inscribe it in stone that Cricketicz said this :winky:

Veer you asking him to work on something for the country ???? come on dude' date=' he hasn't taken any[b'] theka of the country. he is not the prime minister. if he says he will get into any controversy, then fine.
didnt say he needs to do something.. i said he should have came out and said something right after the attacks.. atleast thats what I expect from a very powerful and an influential muslim..and i expect that cu of all the reason i explained to Lurker.. anyways.. raat gayi baat gayi.. . ab bhais ko danda kyun maare...

now another Khan speaks ... but he says "dont blame pak"

In an interview aired on CNN-IBN on Tuesday, December 8, Salman Khan slammed terrorists but defended Pakistan saying it too was a victim of terrorism. Salman said Islam does not advocate terrorism and it was up to the people to choose between the ideology of the terrorist preachers and handlers or follow the Quran. "Pakistan itself is in the grip of terrorism - Benazir Bhutto was killed, multiple attempts were made to assassinate President Pervez Musharraf's life, the Marriott hotel was blown up. "Pakistan has no control over terrorism. "I don't read Pakistani news papers but when such incidents occur there, do they blame India for it?" The maverick star also said: "As long as the terrorists were striking at ordinary people traveling in trains and buses everyone was going about their normal regular lives. Now that the elite don't feel safe anywhere they will take a stand and the government will listen to them. It is a good thing. However, it would have been so much better if matters had not come to a head like this."