An open letter to Rahul Dravid

zubinpepsi

All dravid fans, I think the time is to retire soon meaning next match after the tour. Dravid has been in terrible nick and has been in terrible from. Yes he has had some medicore AND good performances ie 92 against aussi but that is it. His century agaisnt rsa will be his last century no douby, and considering it was batters paradise! He has shown great signs in the past of dominance and elegance wth timing and stability, but know hes about as good as a batmsn as phil tufnell! Plus the fact is that we wouldnt mind the likes of badri or ana llrounder or kholi to come in or someone! He is not getting the runs at no 3 which is probably the most important batting position and that hes not doing great job at slips. Like kumble he should retire when out of form, and everyone knows this is the right time. I cant imagine him in new zeland playing as he would get more critisism, be dropped and be a laughing stock. The great wall has has been broken and is now for the taken, so please rahul dravid, as much of a great player you were and the way you one our hearts, I am being serius when I say just retire peacefully now!

kumar, its not a retire or be in the 11. he can always choose to go to domestics, which is what cheeka should tell him and give him time to work it out in domestic matches.
Fineleg, I dont mind if he goes to domestic, all I want is him out and someone new in. We need new youngsters in, to develop a new team when sachin, laxman and dravid go. Plus hes not scoring.
He is not selfish or anything' date=' but the fact that he is still playing means that he thinks he has got it in him to contribute as in the past. Whether thats true or not, time will tell.[/quote'] Correct, and surely selectors and Dhoni have the authority to make some decisions if they think there is nothing further from RD.
I am confused' date=' did Dravid not score a brilliant ton in the 1st innings. Did I dream that or did not happen, as evryone is demanding his axing. Bizzare[/quote'] And without his and GG's brilliant tons, infact England may be having the real upperhand here with a First Inn lead belonging to them! Thanks to RD and GG we still are better off so far in this Test!!!
I am confused' date=' did Dravid not score a brilliant ton in the 1st innings. Did I dream that or did not happen, as evryone is demanding his axing. Bizzare[/quote'] tell me ur joking..... dravid's century and the so called back in form is gonna affect india's progress more than enhancing it.. hes blocking a place of an youngster who cud b more useful than this old fart who kills the momentum and also being slopppy in the field..
And without his and GG's brilliant tons' date=' infact England may be having the real upperhand here with a First Inn lead belonging to them! Thanks to RD and GG we still are better off so far in this Test!!![/quote'] ffs.. he made a century after being sstrugglin for 2 yrs ..and suddenly he becomes valuable eeh..... fact is hes been detrimental to india's progress as a test team for quite sometime.. and if u cant see this, then no use discussing with u..
tell me ur joking..... dravid's century and the so called back in form is gonna affect india's progress more than enhancing it.. hes blocking a place of an youngster who cud b more useful than this old fart who kills the momentum and also being slopppy in the field..
Very harsh. others calling for the head of bhaji as well and he has been top wicket taker in 2008. A couple of failures more and no doubt bandwagon will roll on to sachin
Very harsh. others calling for the head of bhaji as well and he has been top wicket taker in 2008. A couple of failures more and no doubt bandwagon will roll on to sachin
comeon dsr, atleast harby is pickin up some wkts... whats dravid's contribution to the team.. apart frm this hundred...... i bet harby has a better avg than drawid in this year
comeon dsr, atleast harby is pickin up some wkts... whats dravid's contribution to the team.. apart frm this hundred...... i bet harby has a better avg than drawid in this year
But you cant just say apart from hiss hundred. He got that ton. And it could well mean he is back in form and could be a great asset. Especially as next tour is of NZ were he could be invaluable if he is back to being the wall