Well Done South Africa

Cricketics

Not in any jinxing mode rite now, really wanted Australia to beat South Africa, but gotta give credit to proteas. One of the best chases it's turning out to be. The target is just shrinking down and down. wickets still plenty. Chokers they are called, but seriously this is some effort from them Graeme Smith played another awesome innings and he deservz this victory.. Brilliant play by Proteas. Congrats for being the 2nd team in 6 years to win a test match on Australian soil.

Graeme Smith is certainly a gutsy player and captain. He has led RSA from the front whenever his team is facing any awkward task to win. But for me AB has been RSA's main man in this game. 63 in 1st innings, 2 blinder when he was fielding and now a 100 in 2nd innings. MOM: AB for me :D

Yep...Smith batted with a lot of guts and positivity...and so did Amla and Kallis. But it was DeVilliers' dogged concentration and application that sealed the win for them and Duminy gave him good support. AB has got a bright future from what I have seen of him, both in India and now here. Class player.