Harbhajan is now Officially Unbowlable

Mr. Wicket

This has one enduring story of ICF. Bhajji does poorly in one match' date=' there's a thread asking him to be dropped. He does well in the next match, the baiters take a time-out, only to return the match after. :hysterical:[/quote'] I am not like that. I am a big fan of Bhajji. I was just asking for a temporary drop so he can get his act together. His performace compared to zak this year has been poor.
I am not like that. I am a big fan of Bhajji. I was just asking for a temporary drop so he can get his act together. His performace compared to zak this year has been poor.
Oh no, I wasnt referring to you at all.. But trust me, this one of the most predictable patterns of ICF.
This has one enduring story of ICF. Bhajji does poorly in one match' date= there's a thread asking him to be dropped. He does well in the next match, the baiters take a time-out, only to return the match after. :hysterical:
Lol it was not one match. harbhajan comes up with some outstanding performances every 10 matches or so and all the other times, he bowls like he's never played before; not the performance you want from your leading spinner when you're the number 1 team in the world.
Lol it was not one match. harbhajan comes up with some outstanding performances every 10 matches or so and all the other times' date=' he bowls like he's never played before; not the performance you want from your leading spinner when you're the number 1 team in the world.[/quote'] One sane post. And idiots like Online need to recognize that M.Kartik is indeed a better bowler. Well bowled to HS and he needs to do this more often as our main spinner. When he can bowl like he did to Ryder on day2, no need to throw darts - we are not against Bhajji, but just expect him to play the lead spinner role.

All Harbhajan detractors- eat your words We don't need any other alrounder in Tests. We have always had one. Harbhajan has concentrated more on his batting only recently and is the elusive alrounder we were looking for. He also bowled beautifully today to get 4 wickets. So people- never ever say drop Harbhajan.