Harbhajan is now Officially Unbowlable

Mr. Wicket

Needs to be dropped? Who will bat? Last innings he saved our face and seems we are depending on him this innings as well. And you guys are talking about dropping him?:headshake:
So what? he's in the side to take wickets. There are 7 other batsmen in the team to make the runs.

bhajji is just too inconsistent to be called a quality or a premiere spinner,he goes through too many bad days to be categorised as a quality spinner,todays performance was testimony to fact that it is zak who is hiding bhajji's poor performances over a period of time,zak was wicketless today and bhajji got exposed again and bhajji being so inconsistent in India itself is a worrisome sgnal becoz we all know what he has done abroad

^ Second top wicket taker over last 12 month. I tell you he is gonna love bowling in SA and England and tracks with more bounce! He will also love batting there as well!:cantstop:
have you seen his average and only one 5 wicket hauls over a period of one year is pathetic from a front line spinner
No one has good average over last 12 months apaet from ZK. Its been tough bowling conditions. He will thrive in SA and England. I GUARANTEE THAT
A spinner who is struggling in Indian conditions to take wickets will surely thrive in SA and England,Great Thinking:hatsoff:
A spinner who is struggling in Indian conditions to take wickets will surely thrive in SA and England' date='Great Thinking:hatsoff:[/quote'] This is not the 90s. Your in a time warp. The days of dusty spinning tracks are over. Ironically SA and England will be better for spinners now as they offer some bounce, which bhaji as a bowler thrives on. He has done ok over last 12 months , like I said 2nd top wicket taker. Look at the replacements, Mishra, Powar? Who would you replace him with? 350 plus wickets and you want to chuck him out , thank god selectors have more sense. Plus he is all rounder now!:yay: