Dhoni is faster than Pathan

its time laxman practiced more of wicket-keeping & dhoni more of bowling. with practice, dhoni, would even be able to bowl at >140 kph with swing and can be the 3rd pacer in the indian team having laxman as the wicket-keeper. both laxman & dhoni didnt look bad in their new roles & did it with ease

its time laxman practiced more of wicket-keeping & dhoni more of bowling. with practice' date=' dhoni, would even be able to bowl at >140 kph with swing and can be the 3rd pacer in the indian team having laxman as the wicket-keeper. both laxman & dhoni didnt look bad in their new roles & did it with ease[/quote'] legend.rar :band:
its time laxman practiced more of wicket-keeping & dhoni more of bowling. with practice' date=' dhoni, would even be able to bowl at >140 kph with swing and can[b'] be the 3rd pacer in the indian team having laxman as the wicket-keeper. both laxman & dhoni didnt look bad in their new roles & did it with ease
who is cricket illiterate? :haha:
omg ... i cant believe people are serious about dhoni bowling ... lol ... dont u think the guy is overworked as it is? now u wanna make him bowl too ... one decent paced spell and people are saying he could be our 3rd seamer ... haha
Why third seamer only? Our two front line bowlers will need rest from time to time. Dhoni can replace ZAK and Ishant at times. And whats in it to be surprised? Doesn't superman do so man things? So why cant Dhoni? :eyedance:

lol ... that means Dhoni would have to concentrate on keeping, batting, general captaincy and captaincy related issues, managing the entire team and now add to that he has to be a bowler too ... LOL ... and this is off the back of 1 little spell where he bowled a decent pace ... Its a joke ... plain and simple. He's a fantastic player and a fantastic captain ... Lets not ruin him ... Indian cricket needs MS Dhoni. We have plenty of seamers at the moment ... pick Munaf Patel as the 3rd seamer ... pick Praveen Kumar ... and hopefully RP Singh can find some form again. Pathan is not as crap as people are making him out to be aswell.

lol ... that means Dhoni would have to concentrate on keeping, batting, general captaincy and captaincy related issues, managing the entire team and now add to that he has to be a bowler too ... LOL ... and this is off the back of 1 little spell where he bowled a decent pace ... Its a joke ... plain and simple. He's a fantastic player and a fantastic captain ... Lets not ruin him ... Indian cricket needs MS Dhoni. We have plenty of seamers at the moment ... pick Munaf Patel as the 3rd seamer ... pick Praveen Kumar ... and hopefully RP Singh can find some form again. Pathan is not as crap as people are making him out to be aswell.
Yes. Pathan is not as crap and people are making him out to be............he is worse. And why bring another seamer into the team when we already have one? Why waste one position? Dhoni can shed the gloves and bowl 10 overs, cant he? In place of another fast bowler, we might get a spinner or another batsman. He cant run away from responsibilities. Like I said, if superman can do so many things, why cant our own Dhoni? :eyedance:

i think at the moment i would pick irfan pathan over rp singh (if i had to choose between the 2) ... Im not saying I think Pathan should go back into the side but I think the criticism is OTT ... He is only 24 years of age and many allrounders take a while to really develop. Look at Flintoff or Symonds ... and how long it took them to mature into their roles. He is not in the side atm so its not as if selectors are ignoring his failures. He is back in domestic cricket ... doing the hard yards (unlike some bowlers/dancers going around) ... and he's not doing too badly atm ... First Class: 27 wickets @ 18.81 ... SR: 45 166 runs @ 33.2 List A: 10 wickets @ 31.6 ... SR: 42 127 runs @ 25.4 ... SR: 84 Its not too bad. His FC figures are particularly impressive. He is working hard in domestic cricket, trying to turn things around. I think the criticism is just too harsh. As for Dhoni bowling ... If India make him bowl and keep and captain and bat it will hands down be the stupidest decision in the history of Indian cricket (and there have been many). To the people that think this could realistically work, on the basis of 1 over, (and I know Domaink is just being sarcastic, but there are others who actually believe this could work) ... with all do respect ... you are truly an idiot!!!

In all these we have completely forgotten Sreesanth, where is he? Need to be brought back. Sree, RP, Ishant are India's future hopes.
Sree is going great guns in what he does best. I have heard that some other reality show approached him and he is busy rehearsing his new moves.