Four Reasons why India should win in NZ this time..

Ram

This will be a superb test for our batsmen providing they yield up seaming greentops to play on. I hope Sehwag scores big and puts this endless blather about his lack of footwork to rest....for him, hand-eye coordination and batspeed is his technique and he will bring it to bear in seaming consitions as well. Likewise, I want to watch the rest of the batting pass the test with flying colours, as I well know them to be capable. The bowling will have a field day...Ishant and Sreesanth should get a bagful of wickets.
Sree?i dont think he will even go to NZ. RP singh should be first choice for 3rd seamer,followed by pathan n patel
RD ?? This is a joke' date=' right ?[/quote'] its not a joke. both SRT and RD need to be in good form for india to post respectable totals on greentops. They are the ones with technique to handle the types of pitches. if either one of them are not in form, then batting will be a big challenge. Remember, GG and Yuvi and MSD yet to prove in these conditions, Laxman hopefully will do alright, and Sehwag - well he'll play his own way which has risk. Batting also important, not just our bowlers.
its not a joke. both SRT and RD need to be in good form for india to post respectable totals on greentops. They are the ones with technique to handle the types of pitches. if either one of them are not in form, then batting will be a big challenge. Remember, GG and Yuvi and MSD yet to prove in these conditions, Laxman hopefully will do alright, and Sehwag - well he'll play his own way which has risk. Batting also important, not just our bowlers.
yup. i dont expect a huge series from RD.but expect him to contribute if we win.in almost every away win,RD has played a big part.no reason this cant continue

V shud not underestimate NZ. They r a formidable team if Bond is allowed to play , if ICL & BCCI ome to an understanding as widely speculated, in time for the series. Flynn is a goo test match player. has been doing well in tests, even against australia and windies apart from BD. it is not Indian bowling Vs NZ Batting which would decide the series, Indian batting should overcome the NZ pitch conditions, swing,NZ bowling. that would be crucial. besides almost every test match in NZ gets invariably affected by rain. v shud consider the tests as 4 days matches.