Four Reasons why India should win in NZ this time..

Ram

BB McCullum MJ Guptill - Unknown player #1 MS Sinclair LRPL Taylor DR Flynn - Unknown player #2 NT Broom - Uknown player #3 GD Elliott - Unknown player #4 DL Vettori KD Mills TG Southee MR Gillespie We all knew NZ will have to rebuild after guys like Astle, Cairns, Twose, McMillan retire. What we didnt know was that the rebuilding will go on for years together, with no end in sight. I would like to think I had quite a decent childhood, full of pleasant memories. One of the not-so-pleasant memories was getting up 3.30 in the morning, eagerly switch on tele only to see our then wonderfully clueless Indian team get bowled out for T20 totals. The only problem was, there werent any T20 matches then, only test matches. Its payback time! :two_thumbs_up:

2 reasason. -when Indian team will come to bat.. the 2 players who will enter the field and pump up the batting line up, are known as DEVILS.. A team can only dream of having such opening pair. and we got one.. we should be really happy for that. - We look like a completely different team when Dhoni is leading

If anything is going to be the reason, it has surely got to be the Indian pace attack. Zaheer Khan, Ishant Sharma, and bowlers who would do well in bowler friendly conditions Praveen Kumar and RP Sing and even Sreesanth. It was not too long ago that Sreesanth was the spearhead in the South Africa Series. Sreesanth is nowhere to be seen now after the *****slap he got from Bajji. Now Zaheer is leading the attack well with Ishant Sharma...so I suspect a successful tour by India Pakistan has got the upperhand against NewZealand because of the great pace bowlers. An example would be Shoailb Akhtar's blistering spell to decimate the Kiwis.

If anything is going to be the reason, it has surely got to be the Indian pace attack. Zaheer Khan, Ishant Sharma, and bowlers who would do well in bowler friendly conditions Praveen Kumar and RP Sing and even Sreesanth. It was not too long ago that Sreesanth was the spearhead in the South Africa Series. Sreesanth is nowhere to be seen now after the *****slap he got from Bajji. Now Zaheer is leading the attack well with Ishant Sharma...so I suspect a successful tour by India Pakistan has got the upperhand against NewZealand because of the great pace bowlers. An example would be Shoailb Akhtar's blistering spell to decimate the Kiwis.
Does that mean he got blisters after holding the ball for an entire over and couldn't play the next match?
Does that mean he got blisters after holding the ball for an entire over and couldn't play the next match?
No, I think he came close to giving blisters to the opposition batsmen due to his toe-crushing deliveries. Oh, I forgot to include Munaf Patel in the previous post regarding the bowling attack..He is another bowler who can be quite an asset under bowler-friendly conditions.

I think that we should win the test series fairly easily..however NZ have a wonderful ODI unit..i might be wrong but i read somewhere that NZ have lost only 3 of their ODI's last year.Plus, Vettori becomes a completely different bowler in ODI's AT HOME.I expect them to run us very close in the ODI's..i hope we don't play Bhajji(could be the difference between us losing and winning)..Mishra is a gamble but a safer bet than Bhajji.

This will be a superb test for our batsmen providing they yield up seaming greentops to play on. I hope Sehwag scores big and puts this endless blather about his lack of footwork to rest....for him, hand-eye coordination and batspeed is his technique and he will bring it to bear in seaming consitions as well. Likewise, I want to watch the rest of the batting pass the test with flying colours, as I well know them to be capable. The bowling will have a field day...Ishant and Sreesanth should get a bagful of wickets.