96 Wc Qf

Gambit

well a lot of (mostly uneducated and poor) Muslims do support Pakistan when it comes to cricket. I have seen them celebrate ' date= have stickers of Pakis on their bats , sledging us (normal Indians) how the mighty pak beats India ... and I have heard them say "inshahallah pakistan will win" and my friend (a muslim) who played cricket with us used to feel ashamed whenever we played cricket against them. he often told them to move to pakistan and live with their brothers .. *Note: My last memory of desh droh was in zakir nagar (yes the area where Inspector Sharma was killed). People celebrate by using firecrackers , slogans every time Pak beats India ...
dc.. i was wondering did u see these things from ur own eyes or are these some stories from ur friends ... i know lots of ppl say the same thing but they always mentioned that they heard it from some1 close... i have never seen/heard any of my Indian muslim friends supporting pakistan..as a matter of fact, all the indian muslims friends i have, kinda hate pakistan... they actually call me deshdrohi for supporting Akthar and Pakistani team:--D
dc.. i was wondering did u see these things from ur own eyes or are these some stories from ur friends ... i know lots of ppl say the same thing but they always mentioned that they heard it from some1 close... i have never seen/heard any of my Indian muslim friends supporting pakistan..as a matter of fact' date=' all the indian muslims friends i have, kinda hate pakistan... they actually call me deshdrohi for supporting Akthar and Pakistani team:--D[/quote'] its not common among educated Muslims ... the problem is with the uneducated , poor (laborers) etc ... Yes I have seen celebrations and whatever I have mentioned in the earlier post. Its disgusting and makes u feel like killing them all
Where does this match rank in terms of india pakistan world cup clashes? Does this eclipse the 2003 world cup match where sachin, omg,single handedly thrashed pakistan out of the world cup My mum was telling me that before the world cup that actor claimed he could bounce sach out very cheaply? can anyone please confirm? sachin took on wasim / waqar / actor / etc. at like the 5 way over mark, the score was like 53 - 0 India chased down 270 odd with half a dozen overs to spare when they never sucessfully chased more than 230 odd in a world cup encounter epic stuff jai hind
Thats right. Actor did open his mouth wide before the match and that six that Tendulkar hit off him became a historical moment. Actor had not only claimed that he would send Tendulkar packing early, he had promised to run through the Indian batting line up easily. Pakistanis have the habit of opening their mouth too much before WC matches against India. Each time they have faced nightmare. In 99 captain Wasim, when asked about their preparations against India, said that the match against India would be a nice practice match. They lost as usual. In the next match at the toss Shastri asked Akram: "No more practice matches Wasim?" Akram's face turned red.

^^ obviously, miserable at sledging desi cartman @post 44: how the f can anyone live in india and support pakistan? why dont muslims who don't like india f off to porkistan? I thought that was why jihadistan was created, for all those muslims who were crying croc tears about india looks like jinnah' mob left quite a handful of these "indian living pak living" muslims behind arrrgggh..... it makes my blood boil

I had a Muslim friend who had an interesting India-Pakistan family. Half the family supported India and another half supported Pakistan. It was a joint family where one brother and his children and grand children supported India and the other brother and his family supported Pakistan. He had once invited me for lunch at his place and I got the feeling that there was a distinct difference in education between the two families. They were nice hosts though.

I had a Muslim friend who had an interesting India-Pakistan family. Half the family supported India and another half supported Pakistan. It was a joint family where one brother and his children and grand children supported India and the other brother and his family supported Pakistan. He had once invited me for lunch at his place and I got the feeling that there was a distinct difference in education between the two families. They were nice hosts though.
did u ask them why did they support pakistan?seriously i cant understand it,how can someone living in india support pak that too against India?being a muslim doesnt justify it.there r more muslims in india than there r in pak n we r much more peace loving nation during the world cup 2003,wen an NRI family was asked who would like to win if ind n SA clash,they said SA without hesitation.altho i was quite surprised at thier answer,later i realised it was quite justified as they were living there

@desi cartman I am Indian to the core These ungreatful muslims who live in India and support Pak makes my blood boil. So, you live in India, enjoy the opportunities this wonderful country provides, live a decent life and dont support India? Did they support Pak in the 2003 wc after knowing those f**** started kargil? do they still support pakistan knowing that they orchestrated the mumbai attacks? to these f***, an indian loss is as good as a porkistan win if they do, than bajrang dal and shiv sena should chase them out. there's no place for them in india In my book, if you live in India, you can support any country cricketwise other than Porkistan. if you support those terrorist neighbours, dont live in India mate please, if you are indian, take off that flag

did u ask them why did they support pakistan?seriously i cant understand it' date='how can someone living in india support pak that too against India?being a muslim doesnt justify it.there r more muslims in india than there r in pak n we r much more peace loving nation[/quote'] yaar the ones I met were in the park ... mostly children of poor people who lived across a wealthy suburb so it was always weird. I did ask couple of them once or twice and the reply was "Shahid Bhai and Anwaar bhai" so I gave up .. My Muslim friend used to get pissed off every time and he always made sure that he called them "gaddar" at least once an over :two_thumbs_up: We used to play against them .. the team had rickshaw pullers, son of a pan walla , son of butcher etc .. and thats why I believe that it has more to do with financial condition .. They were our MINI Ind-pak contests .. sad :((

^^ This is f ing bullshit (not you; the mentality) If you are muslim in India, you are poor and if you live in porkistan, you are rich? so, all of this and whether u are rich or not centres on whether you are a muslim or not? What about the Indian muslims who contribute to India's sucess? SRK, irfan and yousuf, zak etc etc

yaar the ones I met were in the park ... mostly children of poor people who lived across a wealthy suburb so it was always weird. I did ask couple of them once or twice and the reply was "Shahid Bhai and Anwaar bhai" so I gave up .. My Muslim friend used to get pissed off every time and he always made sure that he called them "gaddar" at least once an over :two_thumbs_up: We used to play against them .. the team had rickshaw pullers, son of a pan walla , son of butcher etc .. and thats why I believe that it has more to do with financial condition .. They were our MINI Ind-pak contests .. sad :((
even then it is incomprehensible.u may be poor,but u do have common sense.there r many indian muslim cricketers like zaheer,irfan.we should be proud of them not pakis
even then it is incomprehensible.u may be poor' date='but u do have common sense.there r many indian muslim cricketers like zaheer,irfan.we should be proud of them not pakis[/quote'] exactly .. thats what my friend used to say .. that these MC dont see the Indian team .. its not like people are stopping these morons .. they can get educated , get jobs but they dont want to study and then blame the govt.
@desi cartman I am Indian to the core These ungreatful muslims who live in India and support Pak makes my blood boil. So, you live in India, enjoy the opportunities this wonderful country provides, live a decent life and dont support India? Did they support Pak in the 2003 wc after knowing those f**** started kargil? do they still support pakistan knowing that they orchestrated the mumbai attacks? to these f***, an indian loss is as good as a porkistan win if they do, than bajrang dal and shiv sena should chase them out. there's no place for them in india In my book, if you live in India, you can support any country cricketwise other than Porkistan. if you support those terrorist neighbours, dont live in India mate please, if you are indian, take off that flag
Its not only about supporting a sports team, it goes well beyond that. In Bombay there is Muslim populated area in Mahim. Close to Mahim is Bandra where there is a cinema theater called Galaxy. Cheapest tickets in all Boimbay. Poor mans' entertainment center. When Black Friday was on, the crowd there would cheer the bomb blasts and Tiger Menon. They would cheer at any dialogs against Hindus. A friend of mine, went there just to check if its true and he came back and said that you would feel like beating them up right then and there. Bloody hypocrites. Sree is right.....its more to do with financial condition and education. Its very easy to believe that I am leading a poor life because I am a Muslim. The Islamic leaders in India have made sure to keep most of them poor and uneducated as it makes it easy for them to manipulate the votes.
I have the flag in the avatar to make fun of Porkistan in each and every post ...
then why r u asking for proof?:giggle:
exactly .. thats what my friend used to say .. that these MC dont see the Indian team .. its not like people are stopping these morons .. they can get educated ' date=' get jobs but they dont want to study and then blame the govt.[/quote'] this is to them:finger::finger:
even then it is incomprehensible.u may be poor' date='but u do have common sense.there r many indian muslim cricketers like zaheer,irfan.we should be proud of them not pakis[/quote'] When a child asks a religious leader why they are living a bad life, they get the answer: because we are Muslims. Because we are in India where everyone hates Muslims. The child remains poor and never comes out of his "well" to see what the outside world is like. When you give examples like ZAK and IP/YP.....there can be some counter argument always. "They are not true Muslims/they have compromised with anti-Muslims to be there....blah bah.... However if that child gets some education and comes out into the bigger world, he sees the reality. Education is a must to get out of ignorant beliefs.

^^ When muslims do well for India in matches against Pork's, does it piss them off? Like, he is a muslim and he should not be taking the wickets of our "Muslim brothers" almost like, he's a muslim and we are muslims and to show "india pak" solidarity, that muslim should bowl us muslim batsmen some loose balls so the hindu's in their team can go running after the ball

Where does this match rank in terms of india pakistan world cup clashes? Does this eclipse the 2003 world cup match where sachin, omg,single handedly thrashed pakistan out of the world cup My mum was telling me that before the world cup that actor claimed he could bounce sach out very cheaply? can anyone please confirm? sachin took on wasim / waqar / actor / etc. at like the 5 way over mark, the score was like 53 - 0 India chased down 270 odd with half a dozen overs to spare when they never sucessfully chased more than 230 odd in a world cup encounter epic stuff jai hind
the 2003 victory was the best of WC clashes and yes, actor did run his mouth, Tendulkar, as usual responded with the bat