96 Wc Qf

Gambit

I was watching highlights of this game yesterday. Saeed Anwar got a standing ovation from the crowd near the boundary after he was dismissed after making 48. The obnoxious Aamir Sohail received applause from the crowd when he made his 50. And this was in the mother of all matches, a knockout in a world cup final between arch-enemies, who were at the peak of enmity. Next time Pak fans cry about their team not receiving applause from Indian crowds, cite this instance.

One of the best match I have ever seen . Still remember that moron Imran khan indulging in his customary flip flops at the commentary box , first he praises Amair Sohail for the boundary which he hit after sledging Prasad and the very next delivery when Sohail gets bowled, he admonishes him . Typical Pakistani mentality ...

One of the best match I have ever seen . Still remember that moron Imran khan indulging in his customary flip flops at the commentary box ' date= first he praises Amair Sohail for the boundary which he hit after sledging Prasad and the very next delivery when Sohail gets bowled, he admonishes him . Typical Pakistani mentality ...
Exactly -- Dougla hai saala !!!