Is something messed up with the speed guns?

Tbh, assuming that the speed gun was registering the speed from the correct point in delivery, the primary issue could be one of altitude. It is commonly acknowledged that a higher altitude results in thinner air (shaky science, I know, but follow the point) and therefore a higher bowling speed due to the thinner air causing increased run up speed, arm speed, etc. The high speed gun readings in WC 2003 were a result of this high altitude. If this game is played at low altitude or for some other reason the air is thicker, then the speeds could be lower. My guess would be that increased humidity could cause thicker air and therefore lower bowling speeds.

Same here. That kumar guys deliveries also were looking very fast but they only showed 116.0 and 118.0.
The note that the ball appears to be coming out quickly and yet registers low on the speed gun is an invalid point as this is often a case of 'pace off the pitch' fooling the perception of a viewer. As we know, speed gun readings are taken well prior to the ball pitching. Many may have played club cricket with bowlers who bowl at around 115kph and yet cause deliveries to fly through to the keeper due to grass on the wicket - this is an example of such. The human eye is extremely prone to error (many may be familiar with the example of the hanging hand on the clock) and a bowling action can also fool the perception of pace as a quite busy or quite whippy action may give the illusion of pace.
Tbh, assuming that the speed gun was registering the speed from the correct point in delivery, the primary issue could be one of altitude. It is commonly acknowledged that a higher altitude results in thinner air (shaky science, I know, but follow the point) and therefore a higher bowling speed due to the thinner air causing increased run up speed, arm speed, etc. The high speed gun readings in WC 2003 were a result of this high altitude. If this game is played at low altitude or for some other reason the air is thicker, then the speeds could be lower. My guess would be that increased humidity could cause thicker air and therefore lower bowling speeds.
Don't think it will have a significant effect - the reported speed is from the first couple of meters or so that the ball travels, and altitude cannot alter speed that significantly over such a short distance. Moreover, from the conditions it did not look like it was humid etc. I am not from Hyderabad but don't really expect it to be humid to the extent of causing a 10 kmph drop in reading in January.
The note that the ball appears to be coming out quickly and yet registers low on the speed gun is an invalid point as this is often a case of 'pace off the pitch' fooling the perception of a viewer. As we know, speed gun readings are taken well prior to the ball pitching. Many may have played club cricket with bowlers who bowl at around 115kph and yet cause deliveries to fly through to the keeper due to grass on the wicket - this is an example of such. The human eye is extremely prone to error (many may be familiar with the example of the hanging hand on the clock) and a bowling action can also fool the perception of pace as a quite busy or quite whippy action may give the illusion of pace.
It's not entirely invalid......watching particular bowlers you can make out when they are bowling fast or slow. Someone like Zaheer, who I have watched a lot this year - I can make out when he is bowling quick and when he is not. Some deliveries yesterday were as quick as any in the Australia or England series when he was peaking around 140, but yesterday the speed gun was registering hardly 129-130 for similar balls. For bowlers like B. Kumar, Kulkarni, or P. Kumak, your point might be valid - one does not really have that good a perception of their "real" speed, but for guys like Zaheer, Steyn, Ishant who people have seen a lot in action the perception cannot be that off.