Mendis is BAWed!!

zubinpepsi

Well, despite the misleading title... Dhoni certainly backed his own words. BAW went wicketless, and cappo got an unbeaten 50 to guide us home. Whattachamp.
But, but, but Dhoni didn't play in that one test series in Sri Lanka, he snubbed the Duleep Trophy selectors because he didn't immediately fall to their feet when they called him, but, but he's not captaincy material!! :hysterical:
Mystery bowler - My foot. I had been telling all along that he ia one of that one season wonder - a much overrated bowler... We have proved that. Wait and see.. one year from now' date=' he wont be in the SLankan squad, just like how Malinga vanished[/quote'] Malinga's had a serious imjury.
Even otherwise I dont think he would have achieved anything more than 50 wkts in both forms of the game
Just look at how he terrorized the SAF batsmen in the WC. It's on youtube. (4 wickets in 4 balls) He's a talented bowler. Research before you spout nonsense out of your ass. AkWyzU0iMTk

Nope. Malinga is probably one of the most talented fast bowlers in the subcontinent now. He's got express pace with excellent accuracy. You should've seen the ball with which Kevin Pietersen got out to Malinga last time they played a test series. It was just phenomenal. IIRC, one of the commentators even said, "Even God couldn't have played that ball."