Best outfield catch, EVER?

Ram

yeh that was quite a brilliant catch I remember Kaifs catch when he nearly collided with Badani i think theres been many
He was running sideways, the ball was always in his line-of-sight. Its much easier to judge those catches. But Duminy was running backwards, had to bend his neck beyond the vertical so that he can look at the ball beyond the peak of his cap and yet had to time his run so that he will get there. Truly amazing!

what the hell????? when you're talking about outfield catches, where the hell is yuvraj? that catch to remover gilchrist, where he was practically parallel to the ground? or that catch in the challenger trophy? or sach's catch in the 2004 odi series vs pak where he caught aloo right on the boundary edge??? credit where credit due, all the catches mentioned here are rather special

Pidge's at Adelaide in the 02/03 Ashes. A total fluke. But WOW!
Damien Martyn's catch was even better. But for me, AB de villers' catch off Afridi was the best one (SA vs Pak 5th ODI in Pak). I can't seem to find the video of that. If I recall it correctly he ran from Gully to Deep - Deep cover position to catch that skier. :two_thumbs_up: