Meanwhile Another Indian is writing history - Indian Flag to fly high in Rod Laver Arena

Cricketics

First time Our Indian Flag will fly high in Rod Laver Arena, the venue where the Final Matches are played in Australian Open Tennis. Yuki Bhambri, a Young 16 year old from New Delhi, India has reached final of the Australian Open Singles Tennis(Juniors) and is going to win the game tonight and our flag will fly high. AND BY DOING THAT, HE WILL SEAL RANK NO. 1 in Boys Tennis. WE Finally have a player who will represent India welll in future in Men's Singles. Have seen many doubles with Bhupathi/Paes.. now its time for Singles.. in the same arena, tomorrow Federer will be kicking out Nadal, and in same arena after couple of hours, Twin brothers bryans will take on Bhupathi and Knowles P.S - I hope this thread stays here, as an Indian is going to achieve something very important for our country in next few minutes

India looking good in tennis and badminton.. P.S.. Ticz, I thought u had gone for the eye lasik surgery :tounge_smile:
lol itni jaldi kaha yaar.. won't have it done untill next year perhapz.. p.s - i am really in mood of enjoying this victory.. great to see an Indian winning