Motm

Kandamby's innings will be praised and rightfully so' date=' but can you imagine the reaction on this forum if an Indian had played an innings like that ? People would be calling him selfish, an average booster, match loser and what not.[/quote'] To be honest, I think Mahela and Kademby could have done a better job with some more single. They lost the match that that stage.
To be honest' date=' I think Mahela and Kademby could have done a better job with some more single. They lost the match that that stage.[/quote'] They were very slow but it was a tough pitch to bat on as well. Ball was doing a fair bit, especially during the initial stages and the circumstances (3 down early on) required some slow partnership building. The difference between winning and losing is just a mis-hit here and there. I thought both did really well to haul SL back into it after that disastrous start.

a summary of the match can be found here: [ame=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikio2L3-eZY]YouTube - India vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI Highlights | 31 January 2009[/ame] Check out one of the commentators prior to Dilshan's wicket, where he slaps Dilshan and the crummy Pak attack and gives them both the finger :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: ROFL