Three in a row!

Guest Hiten.

Domaink's prediction was right, though it was ghajini silva who executed it today:

Guys don't miss India's batting tomorrow ! century no.43 for sure :dance::dance:
Dharmasena is just reading this post and grinning. "I let Yuvi off and these stupid Indians are so happy....they have no idea about the grand scheme.:evil:"
just one questio.. y this dkhead using his legs?? its not the 1st time hes being screwed like this.. and im so furious now... time and again y the fk hes givin these usless umpires a chance..
yeh blame him :omg: early in the innings against a moving ball, you can miss it its not easy to put bat to ball when the ball is outside leg

If I see either of the three umpires in a dark alley, I wouldn't think twice about pelting them with rocks Anyway, after the Tendulkar shocker, it was good to see YUVI / VIRU put that buffoon umpire in his place. Thankfully, he wasn't able to help them when these two were carting the Lankan's to every corner of the park

Disappointing decision. People pay to go to the ground to watch him bat and the umpires screw it up regularly. The LBW decisions are so dodgy these days they will do a favour by getting LBWs out of the system forever. Tendulkar was standing well outside the leg stump last night and still been given out. I can't still fathom the umpires can't judge from 22 yards, honestly it's not that hard.

yeh blame him :omg: early in the innings against a moving ball, you can miss it its not easy to put bat to ball when the ball is outside leg
Never opened an innings at any level....did you?
well sorry i was so furious at sachin at tht time.. u can say ut came out of disapppointement and frustration.. so apologies..
yeah ok.. but he has been getting a raw deal in this series.. and person with so much experience cud have avoided tht and take some time to b there.. i mean wtf.. why does he even give such a chance to the useless umpires.... im so furious at him for keeo repeating this stuf.
u called him dikhead :omg: man Zubi i cant believe u used that word against SRT..seriously very disappointing