Irfan

flamy

^ doesn't have pace though
Can be fixed. Does he look like a guy that CAN have pace?
I love how he swings it both ways.
Bingo! Besides, I have seen him bowl some of the BEST deliveries I have ever seen in my life...where it began to swing one way and then swung the other...like magic! He is a maestro, when on song! I cannot forget this guy. He is something very special.
irfan has lost all confidence especially since everyone and his grandma is looking to go after him.
Have you seen Irfan at his best? Can you really compare Praveen at his best to Irfan? No. Irfan is the swingmeister man. He has done it before...he just needs to rediscover it. He will.
Have you seen Irfan at his best? Can you really compare Praveen at his best to Irfan? No. Irfan is the swingmeister man. He has done it before...he just needs to rediscover it. He will.
umm-that is exactly what i meant-even pk is outbowling irfan-that is a steep decline.irfan still has the swing but too many 4 balls and he doesnt know what to do when batsmen go after him-really clueless and that is not good on odis.
umm-that is exactly what i meant-even pk is outbowling irfan-that is a steep decline.irfan still has the swing but too many 4 balls and he doesnt know what to do when batsmen go after him-really clueless and that is not good on odis.
Patience. He will come back. He has done it before, he will do it again. He is also a "rise to the occasion" player. Chuck him in a more challenging match and watch him go.