Best and Worst buys of IPL Auction- 2

SachDan

Ashraful can turn out to be a great pick for MI. He always makes attractive 20s and 30s. This looks like a terrific lineup - SJ SRT Dhawan Duminy Nayar Bravo Ashraful
That's a good lineup. What bowling options does Mumbai have apart from ZK and Bhajji?

Best buys - Kyle Mills for $150000 (Mumbai Indians) and Jerome Taylor for $150000 (Kings X1) Worst buys - Mortaza for $600000 (Knight Riders)!! and Ravi Bopara for $450000 (Kings X1) unbelievable! no takers - Sakib and Sarwan !!
i guess punjab went for bopara cuz he is sikh with punjab background

CSK needs a bowler not freddie..We already have a star studded batting line up with Hayden,Hussey,Raina, Dhoni and Morkel. Hope SA and SL players play the fill trny this time. But if they did, Hayden Hussey Raina Dhoni Flintoff Nitini Balaji Gony lineup looks great on paper.
As much as I hate English players, Flintoff is the one who has improved his bowling a lot over the years He is poms best bowler and as addtion, he is a destructive batsman CSK now have 4 amazing allrounders Albie, Oram, Flintoff and DHONI

For someone who watches the English County Championship, will know all about his prowess, he can smash em a long way once in !!! A useful allrounder !!! I remember watching a Pro 40 game for Essex when he smashed a 100 of 69 balls, he was devastating !!!