• Bangalore Royal Challengers
    • Chennai SuperKings
    • Deccan Chargers
    • Delhi Daredevils
    • Kings Punjab
    • Kolkata Knight Riders
    • Mumbai Indians
    • Rajasthan Royals

i will be a teamless guy. dhawan is playing for mumbai & ishant for kolkata:mad: maybe once the ipl comes, i might start supporting delhi as i hate those who hate delhi but it should be known that delhi players r the best in india. the best ever opening combination for india has come from delhi - sehwag-gambhir
Can we(some graphic artist here) get a "i hate dilli" smiley for IPL times :D

7 people have voted for CSK... Does that mean only 7 people will enjoy the moment of seeing their team win the second edition of the IPL? :D
No. It means the rest (non-CSK fans) will be give an option to those 7 dumbasses: either to drown in sambhar or die choking on idli's when their team loses the second edition of the IPL :dance:

No. It means the rest (non-CSK fans) will be give an option to those 7 dumbasses: either to drown in sambhar or die choking on idli's when their team loses the second edition of the IPL :dance:
awwwwwwwwwww. looks like the vada pav ripped out your dhopah. :rose:

*Goes back to check last year's results and finds the name Chennai Super Kings in last year's finals* :laugh: