My favorite Pakistani cricketer

But how did it happen? Please explain in detail. I really liked hollow man.:dance:
First you asked when did he score so I showed the enormous scoring list, now you want to know how did that happen, and then the next thing you will ask why did he score so much, for which I really won't have anything to say. The stats are enough to zip anyone who are posting insensible stuff in this thread against him. Just observe them and digest. :winky:
First you asked when did he score so I showed the enormous scoring list, now you want to know how did that happen, and then the next thing you will ask why did he score so much, for which I really won't have anything to say. The stats are enough to zip anyone who are posting insensible stuff in this thread against him. Just observe them and digest. :winky:
But I never asked 'when did he score'. I only asked when he became invisible. You say he became invisible by making those scores. I want to know how!!

By looking at some posts, friends are saying he become vry good cricketer by conversatin showing proof that he had vry good couple of years.. It is funny .. He is on his peak and of course he is very good cricketer. ...

But I never asked 'when did he score'. I only asked when he became invisible. You say he became invisible by making those scores. I want to know how!!
Arey he probably meant invincible. Maaf kar de bande ko
Haha...biased umpiring? True...was so in 80s but don't forget Jayaprakash for Kumble's 10 wicket haul lol...some dodgy ones in there. Works both ways. Yousuf's one of the few class players Pakistan has in this generation
Oh shaddup. It's been discussed millions of times and there were probably one or two 50/50 decisions. Nothing outrageous. And of course,nothing can match the kind of stuff Miandad's chachas Khizar Hiyat and Shakoor Rana used to pull off. :winky: