My favorite Pakistani cricketer

I love this guy Malik never deserved captaincy: Yousuf Karachi (PTI): Banned Pakistan batsman Mohammad Yousuf has lauded the PCB's decision to sack Shoaib Malik as captain, saying that Malik never deserved to lead the side as he is an inconsistent player and does not have the respect of the team. "I am not surprised because Malik was not captain-ship material. Younis Khan should have been appointed captain much earlier," Yousuf, banned by the Pakistan Cricket Board after he joined the rebel Indian Cricket League, told reporters on on Thursday. Yousuf said the board made a blunder by appointing Malik as captain after the World Cup. "They should have convinced Younis to become captain because a captain has to be a consistent performer who is respected as a player in the team," Yousuf said. "You look at our history and you will see that people like Imran Khan, Javed Miandad, Wasim and Inzamam were successful as captains because they were top class performers themselves. "Things were building up to a stage where even the board started realizing it had made a mistake in appointing Malik as captain after the World Cup," he added. Yousuf expressed confidence that under Younis the Pakistan team would turn a new leaf and become a more dependable and consistent side. "Younis has the ability to become a good and successful captain, I wish him the best of luck," he said. http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/007200902061122.htm :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I dont have any fav paki cricketer. But i do like akram .. This yousuf guy is jerk. He wanted to be captain and that the reason he changed his religious..:hysterical:
Is that for real brah or are you just pulling my leg? What the hell does religion have to do with performance / captaincy ? Don't tell him he converted because the PCB structure was full of favoritism and only allowed mullahs in senior captaincy / vice - captaincy positions
MoFo was good but I used to like Wasim and Wagar but then recently I saw a classic on Foxsports and I could clearly see Wasim bhai using his nails to scratch the ball and since then I have lost all respect for him. I dont mind afridi .. he provides "LULZ"
ha ha I was watching highlights of that 3rd odi; it was hilarious listening to commentators when afridi was bowled without offering a shot One of the commentator goes "I would have never expected Afridi to be out shouldering arms"

Almost from the moment Yousuf Youhana was seen in a mosque praying alongside his captain, Inzamam-ul-Haq, the rumour and scuttlebutt began. Some suggested he had been pressured by his Muslim teammates. Others wondered whether his conversion was motivated, in part, by a desire to win favour with those in power and improve his captaincy chances. Others, still, criticised the influence Saeed Anwar, the former batsman turned preacher, was exerting on Yousuf and the remainder of the team. http://www.aussiemuslims.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=203&Itemid=45 But, all this is rumors, no?

Is that for real brah or are you just pulling my leg? What the hell does religion have to do with performance / captaincy ? Don't tell him he converted because the PCB structure was full of favoritism and only allowed mullahs in senior captaincy / vice - captaincy positions
Yeh.. After inzi and anwar the team influence a lot to become mullah cricketers. But still it depends on person. You dont know the incident coach and captain inzi had.?? Google it. Coach got problem because team was concentrating on religious than cricket.. etcs...