Tracking India's ODI ranking

Holysmoke

I would rather we get the no.1 spot after beating NZ in NZ..i think we will shut our critics then.The last thing i want to see is us getting the #1 spot now and only botch it up when we leave sub-continent. Priority for the next game should be to enhance the role of youngsters in the side.
you want us to lose the next game?:omg:
Guys..just read we WON'T be number 1 even if we win the 5th ODI. SA 125 Ind 122 Aus 121 NZ 117 If we win the 5th ODI our rating will go up to 123 points. I prefer getting it if and when we beat NZ and looks like it will have to be so.
NZ ae gonna be much tougher than SL i believe.their understrength side sans,Oram,styris n ryder is thrashing aus in aus.so it wont be easy at all.
^ Rox you realizing that now? NZ have a very accomplished ODI unit.They have done brilliantly against SA,ENG,Aus in the opposition's backyard. Their win percentage is one of the best in the world right now!! Its a different matter in Tests though.
no i just mentioned it now.i just was responding to ur comment of 'if n wen we beat NZ in NZ'. I thot u were taking them for granted.