IPL Superselector 2009 Prize

Gambit

IPL Superselector 2009 Prize  

1. 1.

• A Cricket DVD
    • A Cricket Book
    • An IPL jersey of the team of my choice
    • A date with amits

There will be a prize for winning the IPL SS 2009 Vote for the prize you would prefer. Last year, bobbydhillon received 'Pundits from Pakistan' as his prize for winning the IPL SS. It is rumoured that he exchanged the book, for a Yuvraj Singh colouring book, with his 2 year old cousin brother.

There will be a prize for winning the IPL SS 2009 Vote for the prize you would prefer. Last year, bobbydhillon received 'Pundits from Pakistan' as his prize for winning the IPL SS. It is rumoured that he exchanged the book, for a Yuvraj Singh colouring book, with his 2 year old cousin brother.
lol

Who is @mits anyways? I would like a book. Jersey.. I have two already.. so doesn't entice me. BTW... there should be more than just 1st prize. Atleast top 5 should get something or the other. Playing IPL SS requires a lot of dedicated time, to make your substitutions just before the game starts etc. especially if you are in India. Have to come home evvrey day before the game starts, read cricinfo previews, watch telecast, find out who's playing, who's not and based on that decide whom to pick and whom to drop in your team etc. Taxing maan.. So atleast top 5 should get prizes. Last year I finished 13th

One more thing... the closing time for making substitutions should be managed properly... Lot of us would like to make substitutions at the last minute, i.e just after the toss and before the first ball is bowled and the game should allow that to happen. Whoever is managing the game, please keep these things in mind. Dont just automate it by putting a time trigger. There may be games that start late... Last year there was a case. On weekends there are two games. There is usually a half hour window between the two games. But since the first game went beyond its scheduled close, I was not able to make the substitutions that I was planning to make for the second game, as the game is closed for substitution when a match is on. How are we going to deal with it this time? Last year, max. player from each team was 4. This time I feel it should be increased to 5.

Who is @mits anyways? I would like a book. Jersey.. I have two already.. so doesn't entice me. BTW... there should be more than just 1st prize. Atleast top 5 should get something or the other. Playing IPL SS requires a lot of dedicated time, to make your substitutions just before the game starts etc. especially if you are in India. Have to come home evvrey day before the game starts, read cricinfo previews, watch telecast, find out who's playing, who's not and based on that decide whom to pick and whom to drop in your team etc. Taxing maan.. So atleast top 5 should get prizes. Last year I finished 13th
Are you going to pay for prizes for 5 people?

paisa tera baap dega kya saale