I fear....

veer

for my productivity level at work during IPL season.. in times like this, I need this job.... all night games start right when I start the work in mornings... shoooot.. god save me... and all the slackers in and around this site.. :two_thumbs_up:

veer ' date=' because of the timing you can at least get to work and follow the score. For me , the games would start at 11pm which means that I will be staying up till 2-3 in the morning :(([/quote'] ahhh I would prefer that... you can atleast watch it at home if its interesting.. in my case, my only option is to refresh cricinfo screen day after day for a month with no work getting done.. so time bhi waste karo .. aur maza bhi na lo

for my productivity level at work during IPL season.. in times like this, I need this job.... all night games start right when I start the work in mornings... shoooot.. god save me... and all the slackers in and around this site.. :two_thumbs_up:
Tell me about it.. :(( I didn’t do a minute of work till lunch yesterday. Was busy following the T20 match on cricinfo. Sometime back, I accidentally hit the print button on the IE browser while browsing ICF. So, multiple ICF pages got printed out on the common printer on the floor. I didn’t realize it till I went to the printer to get another printer. To my shock and horror, I found the ICF webpages there. Thankfully, no one had noticed till then. :omg:

Tell me about it.. :(( I didn’t do a minute of work till lunch yesterday. Was busy following the T20 match on cricinfo. Sometime back, I accidentally hit the print button on the IE browser while browsing ICF. So, multiple ICF pages got printed out on the common printer on the floor. I didn’t realize it till I went to the printer to get another printer. To my shock and horror, I found the ICF webpages there. Thankfully, no one had noticed till then. :omg:
:laugh::laugh: This is hilarious!! How could you "accidentally" go to File -> Print -> Select Printer -> Click Ok!! Were you distracted by worshiping at that time?