Who is showing New Zealand v India?

Sachinism

I really hoped it would be ESPN-STAR Its sad that STAR lost rights in most countries it had earlier ( WI, SA, NZ). I think its left with only Aus and Eng
ESS started to concentrate more in Football and they wanted the rights for tournaments held by ICC very badly. Thats why they stopped bidding more in the various other countries apart from Aus and Eng. Even in Eng they wud have lost the rights but for Sky sports with whom SS enjoy a gud rapport.
But Neo sports is horrid...and with Arun La & LS, its a nightmare I really hope, these two don't get a VISA ( by any chance) to go to NZ
Yeah, it is really a shame that these guys get paid more money and get more opportunities than Pommie Mbangwa. He is a very gud commentator, overlooked mainly coz he comes from Zim.

When is the T20 highlights on SET-MAX Guys, Any idea when is the highlights scheduled to be telecasted by SET-MAX, if they are gonna show it I cant watch the live match, as I will be @ work :cry_smile:...I can plan my evenings accordingly I went to their site, buggers have mentioned nothing on it

DD to telecast India-NZ cricket series live The public broadcaster Prasar Bharati will telecast live the upcoming Twenty20 and ODI cricket series between India and New Zealand, commencing on February 25. More... Prasar Bharati to telecast India-NZ cricket series live New Delhi (PTI): The public broadcaster Prasar Bharati will telecast live the upcoming Twenty20 and ODI cricket series between India and New Zealand, commencing on February 25. India will play a two-match T20 series, followed by a five-match ODI series during their ongoing 47-day tour of New Zealand. There will be seven matches for telecast on DD National Channel. It will be telecast live on DD-1, a Prasar Bharati release said on Monday. The T20 series, which will be played in Christchurch and Wellington, will be followed by the ODI series that will start on March 3.

How much does foxtel charge these days in Australia for Indian package and the cricket?
they dont have a package for all India games, they just get rights if India is playing away against NZ , SAF , eng. Previously Fox sports was the only paid sports channel, setanta entered Aus market some time ago and they have rights to show all games in India (except for tour by Aus as thats on fox). Foxtel charges $20 a month for all sports channels ... Setanta $15

I am really happy at the timings Currently, in Adelaide, its 1:06 P.M. on Wedneday the 25th of February. Right now, the time in Wellington, New Zealand is 3.37 P.M. The match is set to begin at 19:00 hrs -> 7:00 P.M. N.Z. time -> 4:30 Adelaide Time Free streams (hopefully), awesome timings -> can't really ask for much more For the next two months, classes at UNI will have to take a back seat.