Future of Indian Fast bowling

rkt.india

Hey no man..myself and rkt have confirmed about him by writing to maverickscricket.com. the guy hasn't played in India for 3 years for the media to get hold of him. Of this lot..i expect either Umesh yadav or Anureet Singh would be the fastest.Umesh has been confirmed to reach early 140's while we have no idea about Anureet actual pace..i'm hoping to see him this time playing for KKR.
thanks man... made my day... hope to see Umesh soon in IPL and later in Indian colorss!!!
And I also forgot to mention a left arm upcoming fast bowler from Mumbai. He is Rahil Sheikh' date= 6 foot 4 inches tall, has good pace around 135 to 140 has done well in the limited chances this year for Mumbai.
Is this not one of the contestants from the Cricket Star Reality show? Surely, that's got to be him. Interesting to these contestants getting to play for big leagues. Another contestant was Dinesh Salunke, who currently plays for the Rajasthan Royals in the IPL. The winner of that show was Sukhveer Singh. Havent heard much of him although he did get a chance to play in England for some county cricket.
i think the whole thing was a hoax...i dont think any bowler with that pace(what Ian mentioned) can be hidden in a closet for this long time... any other Indian bowler??
but we cant challenge him if he says he does exist and bowl like that, we have to believe he is a big name in world circket in coaching
Hey no man..myself and rkt have confirmed about him by writing to maverickscricket.com. the guy hasn't played in India for 3 years for the media to get hold of him. Of this lot..i expect either Umesh yadav or Anureet Singh would be the fastest.Umesh has been confirmed to reach early 140's while we have no idea about Anureet actual pace..i'm hoping to see him this time playing for KKR.
Sudeep also match them in speed he too was clocked around 140 ks
these fast bowlers should be seen in the ipl this time - bhuvneshwar kumar sudeep tyagi shantanu pitre umesh yadav pradeep sangwan - hes already with delhi darwdevils, but should get more chances this time ajitesh argal
he needs work on his pace, Saleem Viragi his team ranji mate and Siddarht Kual his u-19 team mate from Punjab are better than him. I saw Salim Viragi's bowling video on You tube and he is not the worst.
Is this not one of the contestants from the Cricket Star Reality show? Surely' date=' that's got to be him. Interesting to these contestants getting to play for big leagues. Another contestant was Dinesh Salunke, who currently plays for the Rajasthan Royals in the IPL. The winner of that show was Sukhveer Singh. Havent heard much of him although he did get a chance to play in England for some county cricket.[/quote'] Yes you right he was there and clocked upto 142 ks raw pace
So my name foe the bowler: 1. Umesh Yadav 2. Pradeep Sangwan 3. Sudeep tyagi 4. V YoMahesh 5. B. Kumar 6. D. Kulkarni
I have seen all these bowlers bowl apart from Yadav and I'll believe whatever is written about others when I'll watch them bowl. Till tthen I'll rather be apprehensive.
V Yomahesh has slipped a lot now.
Slipped in terms of consistency, yes. But then he is just 19 years old. I'm sure he'll come out of it.
I have seen all these bowlers bowl apart from Yadav and I'll believe whatever is written about others when I'll watch them bowl. Till tthen I'll rather be apprehensive. Slipped in terms of consistency, yes. But then he is just 19 years old. I'm sure he'll come out of it.
have u seen sudeep tyagi's bowling last season,how do u rate him?
i was actually watching Cricket channel and they were showing highlights of IPL... and to my surprize' date=' D.Kulkarni was bowling around 135 while Balaji and Nehra were bowling 122kmph in the same match.....seems like I underestimated Kulkarni[/quote'] I think DK must play a test in Kiwihe can be dangerous. He really moves the ball a lot
i was actually watching Cricket channel and they were showing highlights of IPL... and to my surprize' date=' D.Kulkarni was bowling around 135 while Balaji and Nehra were bowling 122kmph in the same match.....seems like I underestimated Kulkarni[/quote'] I have seen him bowl at 144 kph also..but that is once in a blue moon.Mostly bowls in the 130 kph range.
I have seen him bowl at 144 kph also..but that is once in a blue moon.Mostly bowls in the 130 kph range.
but he can gain a bit of pace after some stints with Prasad as Ishant did and he is just 20 year old guy,to me his bowling style is pretty much like dale Styenisque.