Pakistan vs SL : Test series, 2008-09

Sachinism

406 / 3 in a test match they waited 14 months to play. It would probably be in their best interests to stop playing cricket altogether as they get humiliated no matter what format the game they play Pak fans who visit this forum will be driven into serial depression at the sight of the pak bashing and the extent to which we take the mickey out of their cricketing team On a serious note, are they going to fire Younis if they lose the series? Hire Miandad? I have a feeling the musical chairs "selection / hiring / firing" policy will continue. This current set up are making Ashraf look like a respectable administrator, an indication of how far the cricketing standards have dropped if you look up to a chronie like Ashraf as the trend setter

Mohd. Talha and Sohail Khan can both easily bowl 90+ on consistent basis' date=' unlike Sami, they don`t have only pace but also swing well. If given good wickets they will certainly come good. I especially expect Mohd. Talha to rip through Sri Lankan line-up.[/quote'] I am looking forward to see Talha ripping through SL line up. Just saw Sohail do that with his 90mph consistent pace and super swing.he scored a debut 100!what a bowler!
I am looking forward to see Talha ripping through SL line up. Just saw Sohail do that with his 90mph consistent pace and super swing.he scored a debut 100!what a bowler!
:dito: i crapped my pants watching Sohail Khan rip one 100 mph kph delivery after another. i am scared of what Talha would do! he might kill someone???!!! :nervous:
Childish thread. Padose A team just mauled Lankans two days ago' date= wearing 'whites.' Don't know which world do you live in...probably the one 'I got nothing to do so let's bash Pakistan' :winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:You could have waited for some more time before posting this, but then you trusted your cricketers and you have been caught napping.:giggle: Maybe they sud have played your A team today...atleast in the next match. B->Better late than never!