Story behind the greatest Indian cricket fan!

Nova

2njizyo.jpg I have seen him so many times in the stadium, that I began to wonder who he was. He is in the running for the greatest fan (or craziest?). Read to find out and make your own opinion ---> http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/Print.aspx?Id=814bbc3f-179a-44a4-8462-26b2648f3f30 http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1540753.cms He should get a :scooter: Poor guy...rides his bicycle everywhere.

i don't know if he is the greatest Indian Cricket Fan. We guys sitting overseas might go to to every other Indian cricket game too if we get chance to see games. They are lucky that so many games are played in India so they can go to dff places to watch. you can't call them the greatest fans. They are seen everytime in ODI'S which are attended by Large audience. But during Test Matches, where crowd is getting less these days, these guys are no where to be seen regularly.

i don't know if he is the greatest Indian Cricket Fan. We guys sitting overseas might go to to every other Indian cricket game too if we get chance to see games. They are lucky that so many games are played in India so they can go to dff places to watch.
he is been going to every ground by his own.. spending a lot.. and not saying ''if I get a chance .. .'' he is crazier than any of us here thats for sure..
he is been going to every ground by his own.. spending a lot.. and not saying ''if I get a chance .. .'' he is crazier than any of us here thats for sure..
Thats the word. He can be called the "craziest" but not sure if he is the greatest. Being a greatest fan will take a lot more than body painting and attending every match with an Indian flag. I hope he is financially well off and his family is not in any need. Such fans must first make sure that they have ensured first the basic needs and then some luxury for his family- wife/children/parents and then spend on cricket. The story of Pakistan's cricket chacha is a sad one and is an example for crazy sports fans around the world.
Thats the word. He can be called the "craziest" but not sure if he is the greatest. Being a greatest fan will take a lot more than body painting and attending every match with an Indian flag. I hope he is financially well off and his family is not in any need. Such fans must first make sure that they have ensured first the basic needs and then some luxury for his family- wife/children/parents and then spend on cricket. The story of Pakistan's cricket chacha is a sad one and is an example for crazy sports fans around the world.
What happened with "Chacha Cricket"
I agree..
I hope he is financially well off and his family is not in any need. Such fans must first make sure that they have ensured first the basic needs and then some luxury for his family- wife/children/parents and then spend on cricket.
This guy is poor and depends on public support. He is going to be single for the rest of his life because he does not want to ruin anyone's life by getting married.