its all fixed

Geez reading this thread will make any reader think that 97% of the members here are more uptight than the Queen of England!!! The art of sense of humor has managed to evade most cricket fans- it seems!! The likes of Desi have some fun on the forum and entertain many others- what is so wrong about that???

Geez reading this thread will make any reader think that 97% of the members here are more uptight than the Queen of England!!! The art of sense of humor has managed to evade most cricket fans- it seems!! The likes of Desi have some fun on the forum and entertain many others- what is so wrong about that???
yes I has been pwned in this thread .. humor FAIL :woot:
haha...remember the "amits are u excited or is that an MRF in your pocket?" various threads on how amits tried to commit suicide after Sehwag got married!
hahaha... oh my those were classic. Best of all though was amits' stalker (and his rebellion board). :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Some of the photoshops from his stalker are still alive and well untitled1am.jpg

Whoever had the bright idea of instigating nonsense conspiracy theories is probably regretting it now. Everyone, either directly or indirectly and through subtle and pot - stirring posts, ICF'ers are taking pot shots at some idiots for bringing this whole "BCCI - SLC - 45 MILLION" conspiracy to our attention. There are some dozen threads about Pakistan cricket and you would be hard pressed to read a reply which does not involve mention on "that" conspiracy theory I, for my part have never laughed so hard at someone else's misery as I am right now, at reading some of these posts

No1 said the games were fixed. Get over with your childish imagination of making stuff up to degrade Pakistan. Whoever plays well wins' date=' and recently Pakistan hasn't been playing well simple as that.[/quote'] Pac - man, how much was "WAZ - E - AKRIM" paid to chicken out of the 96 world cup quarter final? Every few days, he seems to come from hiding and make statements such as "India are the best" or "Zaheer is the best bowler" or like An easy way to replenish his dwindling bank account, I guess :--D :--D :--D
You never know about that' date=' $45 million is a good chuck of money :)[b'] I wanted India to whitewash SL anyways since they ruined our ODI and Test series by playing less matches and ruining the taste of a full proper tour. So I enjoyed humiliation of SL against India in b/w Pak tour, fixed or no fixed doesn't really matter. :winky:
Man, how ungrateful you guys are!! Sri Lanka is the only team in the world that agreed to tour you. What you do in return? Accuse them of selling out and wish them ill? How sick!!
true.