Young Cricketer in NZ

flamy

BTW you should look at the latest one on Rachin, geez he plays club bowlers with ease and put thems over the rope consistently. This lad here is also a terrific player, excellent understanding of the shots. Rachin looks more rounded as a cricketer with tight defence, good on both sides and strong on back foot as well as front foot. This lad above is very natural and plays with flair a bit like our Sehwag. Cricket in the coming decades will be shockingly good what with so much coaching tools available.

These kids look quite good. Did you guys notice when the the kid in the OP played the reverse sweep, he didnt need to change his grip:winky: If there were a thread for the oldies and the IPL coaches are looking to recruit players, I have a video too :giggle:

pretty good, but why pads/gloves for a tennis ball? and how can you take guard on concrete??? btw, i am getting clocked soon. will post speed. (no atul sharma)
The kid is showing all his moves in the recruitment video I reckon. Waiting for your speed. I think I could bowl faster than 110km/h, never clocked but kids used to get scared when I bowled at them:--D
If there were a thread for the oldies and the IPL coaches are looking to recruit players' date=' I have a video too :giggle: [/quote'] :giggle:
Waiting for your speed. I think I could bowl faster than 110km/h' date=' never clocked but kids used to get scared when I bowled at them:--D[/quote'] maybe the kidz were scared because they thought you were going to die :giggle: :icflove:

Watch Rachin from about 4 months ago, he must be 8 or something now. He's lifted his game so much he's pretty much unrecognizable compared to the 6 year old video. The big guys aren't giving him full length alone, they are bowling short many a times and he's handling that with ease. WlrnTYIIrig

BTW you should look at the latest one on Rachin' date=' geez he plays club bowlers with ease and put thems over the rope consistently. This lad here is also a terrific player, excellent understanding of the shots. Rachin looks more rounded as a cricketer with tight defence, good on both sides and strong on back foot as well as front foot. This lad above is very natural and plays with flair a bit like our Sehwag. [b']BATTING in the coming decades will be shockingly good what with so much coaching tools available.
FIXED!!

From what I understand only Rachin is from NZ. The other lad is from India. If all goes well both will probably play in the same era. I know it's a long shot considering there's still some time to go before these lads grow up but if they carry on, they will be quite some cricketers.