How bad is Waqar

Meh, he's as bad as Hugh Jackman hosting the Oscars. His lame jokes / musicals and the forced smiles / laughter from the audience are really getting on my nerves. I will just watch Tendulkar's desert storm in the India - Australia final at Sharjah. On a side note, I am a little disappointed at the days play. Pakistan crawling, Mendis / Murali struggling has bored me to tears

He literally translates Hindi Muhaavras to English, heard many of them do it but never like Beqar here goes

Talking about newly appointed captain Younis Khan and his reluctance to taking up captaincy,

WY : "I had a talk with Younis about captaincy mate, but he was relactant (note : no typo)
DC : "But it was inevitable after Malik, he is the only experienced player in the team"
WY : "Finally he had to take it up mate, [B]He came late but he came good"[/B] 

WTF, "Der aaye Duurust aaye" ka direct English translation !!!

He literally translates Hindi Muhaavras to English, heard many of them do it but never like Beqar here goes
Talking about newly appointed captain Younis Khan and his reluctance to taking up captaincy,
WY : "I had a talk with Younis about captaincy mate, but he was relactant (note : no typo)
DC : "But it was inevitable after Malik, he is the only experienced player in the team"
WY : "Finally he had to take it up mate, [B]He came late but he came good"[/B] 

WTF, "Der aaye Duurust aaye" ka direct English translation !!!

:hystericalHe came late but he came good" did he really say came?:hysterical::hysterical:
waqar arun lal r funny but tht guy RANJIT FERNANDO, oh god, irritating like hell..... i always mute d sound when he's doin commentry...... really nd laxman shivramakrishanan too..... he knows "CANT GET BETTER" these 3 words only
^ mehul ' date=' you beat me to that. I was about to post that Ranjit Fernando is the worst in the business ![/quote']
hmmmmm...... :--D :two_thumbs_up: btw i really mute d volume whenever he does d commentry :((
Fernando is the worst. There is no doubt about that.