ICF World XI Draft - Final Four Teams

zubinpepsi

:yay::yay::yay: Pwnage delivered to everyone!! P_K : My team will pwn yours everywhere - how about we play at all 6 venues where one side does not have advantage of 2 home players as opposed to 1 or even best of 3 if you want.
I cudnt take part further after the initial rounds of picking up the teams coz I got held at work, thx Shwetabh for following up and doubling my ICF$:two_thumbs_up:
This was great fun but the match simulations were FAIL. How could I' date=' with such a good team, not even get to the semis?! I demand a recount! :bebored:[/quote'] I think one could have grouped some countries into a bunch and counted them as home teams, or we could have considered player records in particular countries, etc. But everything is tedious and nothing is fool-proof.
:yay::yay::yay: Pwnage delivered to everyone!! P_K : My team will pwn yours everywhere - how about we play at all 6 venues where one side does not have advantage of 2 home players as opposed to 1 or even best of 3 if you want.
You are mostly right. Only places I think I win are Aus and SA. Well played sir. :eyedance::eyedance: As I look back, Ntini's away bowling average of 37 was a factor that ****ed me in the A.
You are mostly right. Only places I think I win are Aus and SA. Well played sir. :eyedance::eyedance: As I look back, Ntini's away bowling average of 37 was a factor that ****ed me in the A.
My substitution turned out to be an unintentional master stroke - even though I wanted to revert it after seeing Benjamin's crap batting average. But Taylor has an away average of 42 and we would surely have been eliminated as I don't think we played any match in WI.