Pakistan's bowling attack in test against Lanka

Cricketics

and I thought you were smart enough to understand the obvious' date=' where for [b']decades bowlers had no jack clue about pace, not like it has changed much :--D
a yr or 2 from now once taliban takes over pak and bans crickets , thats all you will have to talk about so save those lines, you need them for decades to come
But we are phaaster than you now:giggle:
not really...i mean asides from sharma there isn't anyone faster than sohail or gul...heck i'll bet gul has hit 150 more often than sharma who only managed to get close to it in australia. calling sharma an express bowler is like saying pathan is a fast medium cuz he once hit 142 k.

I've not paid that much attention to the radar here, but I haven't seen either Sohail or Gul going near/over 140 with any sort of regularity. I've seen quite a few from Arafat in the 120s as well. By Kriterion's logic, wouldn't that just mean Arafat's a medium pacer and Gul/Sohail are medium-fast?

I've not paid that much attention to the radar here, but I haven't seen either Sohail or Gul going near/over 140 with any sort of regularity. I've seen quite a few from Arafat in the 120s as well. By Kriterion's logic, wouldn't that just mean Arafat's a medium pacer and Gul/Sohail are medium-fast?
The worst part is Arafat has been the best bowler but gets the least attention because he's only been bowling in the 120s and low 130s. He got a 5WI in the Bangalore test, his debut test, and no appreciation because he's not as fast. Its good though, Pakistan know how to fail, and as long as we don't do what they're doing, we're guaranteed at least a basic level of success.