Countdown to the greatest test innings ever begins here

Greatest ever test innings? Sorry to burst your bubble but this innings is as satisfying as Hayden's 380 against Zimbabwe in Perth A true definition of a great innings was Dada's 144 odd against Australia in Perth Let me set the scene: Earlier in the year, Australia humiliated India in the 2003 world cup final. There was a lot of pressure on Steve Waugh to retire and this India series was viewed as perfect way to extend the humiliation and give Waugh a fairytale fairwell. The first test was at the Gabba on a cold and cloudy day, a match that suffered persistent interruptions due to rain. As usual, we had our customary collapse and in comes Ganguly to stitch a partnership with Dravid. On a pitch that swung profously and utlizied by an attack that contained Bracken, Hogg, Warne, Bichael et all, Dada hit a hundred that was filled with the most glorious strokes one could wish for. All elegance and pure timing. That innings gave the team the confidence and self belief to defy the pundits and push Australia to the limit in every test they played. If it wasn't for Parthiv and that donkey Bucknor, India would have won the Sydney test and the series, against all odds. Now, we than carried the momentum to flog Pakistan in Pakistan in both the tests and the ODI's. Now, that was a great innings. YK's innings was a :yawn2: ho - hum :yawn2: innings that serves little other purpose than boosting his average
:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: :haha::haha::haha::haha::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::giggle::giggle::haha::haha::giggle::hysterical::--D:--D:cantstop::cantstop:
And I wish India becomes the best team in the world. They beat every team that dears to come on the field against them. .........I hope this will work :--D
And I wish Pakistan plays at least one more match for the next year after the next one. ......... I hope this will work.:D