Countdown to the greatest test innings ever begins here

Lara will be following this with interest. A while ago in one of the interviews he mentioned records are testimony to one's ability and he hopes to keep a recrod or two althought Sachin Tendulkar holds most of them. I'm sure he'd be fuming if Younis gets it. If that can spur him to make a come back and play another year of cricket I wouldn't mind a bit.

Lara will be following this with interest. A while ago in one of the interviews he mentioned records are testimony to one's ability and he hopes to keep a recrod or two althought Sachin Tendulkar holds most of them. I'm sure he'd be fuming if Younis gets it. If that can spur him to make a come back and play another year of cricket I wouldn't mind a bit.
Nothing wrong in dreaming You think Younis would get a congratulatory phone call from Lara if he did pass 400?
That won't happen, and records are there to be broken, I doubt if Lara will lose sleep over it.

Even though if he gets it, i won't call it the Greatest Test Knock. I don't rate Lara's knock ast the greatest test knock either. But surely, props to Younis Khan if he gets there. the score we he has rite now, isn't managed easily and to add more to it to reach 400+ would be a remarkable job. All the best to him. It's coming.