Replacements for 2nd T20

Gambit

I'm against too many changes..if you take a look at he dismissals we lost 2 wickets because of the pictch.. Gambhir,Dhoni got out only because of the ball keeping low..which for some strange reason we didn't get too see that often in NZ innings. The only two batsmen with whom i was really disappointed were Yuvraj, Rohit,IKP..played stupid shots. with the type of game Yusuf and Sehwag have,i really wouldn't blame them for their dismissals. Overall i thought that our batsmen lacked a proper gameplan and would like to think that result would have been different if we had chased. We have to make sure that we plan our innings correctly in the second game. i really don't think we can be critical of the bowlers on these grounds..from what i saw Zak and ishant were better than NZ seamers. Though that counts for little in T-20. IKP OTOH was disappointing. Overall i don't think there are any technical deficiencies that NZ can exploit this time around..if anything the lack of bounce hampered us.So im positive about our ODI and Test chances. Not a bad performance for considering this was the first match situation they were in..net sessions can only help so much. If any changes have to be made i would try to replace IKP with Praveen.Thats about it.

I wonder why Jadeja was dropped .. he did well in the only ODI he was played.. rohit shud b send back to India ..he doesnt deserve a place..... Dhoni's favouritism at its best... and I still think I Pathan willl improve and will bowl better.. Im hopeful of that.. and Praveen kumar shud be played instead of Ishant...

I wonder why Jadeja was dropped .. he did well in the only ODI he was played.. rohit shud b send back to India ..he doesnt deserve a place..... Dhoni's favouritism at its best... and I still think I Pathan willl improve and will bowl better.. Im hopeful of that.. and Praveen kumar shud be played instead of Ishant...
:yikes:
we should ask jadeja to stay on in nz for the odis & rohit sharma should be flown back to india nice to c everyone accept the truth that rohit sharma is a quota player & is in the indian team due to the quota system
Hey cut the crap...Rohit Sharma is not a quota player. He is just not converting his talent into performances. he deserves to be dropped, no doubt about that, but I wouldn't be surprised if 3-4 years down the line he is India's best bat. I think MSD, Gary and the selectors have been biased towards him but that doesnt mean he is a quota player.
Hey cut the crap...Rohit Sharma is not a quota player. He is just not converting his talent into performances. he deserves to be dropped' date=' no doubt about that, but I wouldn't be surprised if 3-4 years down the line he is India's best bat. I think MSD, Gary and the selectors have been biased towards him but that doesnt mean he is a quota player.[/quote'] Thats my view too... He will be amongst the best very soon. Wonder why he looks clueless sometimes... Remember guys, this NZ. Very different from other places.... all the FTBs will be exposed......
I'm against too many changes..if you take a look at he dismissals we lost 2 wickets because of the pictch.. Gambhir,Dhoni got out only because of the ball keeping low..which for some strange reason we didn't get too see that often in NZ innings. The only two batsmen with whom i was really disappointed were Yuvraj, Rohit,IKP..played stupid shots. with the type of game Yusuf and Sehwag have,i really wouldn't blame them for their dismissals. Overall i thought that our batsmen lacked a proper gameplan and would like to think that result would have been different if we had chased. We have to make sure that we plan our innings correctly in the second game. i really don't think we can be critical of the bowlers on these grounds..from what i saw Zak and ishant were better than NZ seamers. Though that counts for little in T-20. IKP OTOH was disappointing. Overall i don't think there are any technical deficiencies that NZ can exploit this time around..if anything the lack of bounce hampered us.So im positive about our ODI and Test chances. Not a bad performance for considering this was the first match situation they were in..net sessions can only help so much. If any changes have to be made i would try to replace IKP with Praveen.Thats about it.
Yusuf played a horrible shot, yes his job is to come in and hit, but the situation he came in, he should have batted more sensibly, he hit 2 sixes, McCullum pushed the next ball really wide and he still went for and luckily got six, next ball he pushes it even wider and he still goes for it, he can' look to swing everything to long-on/mid wicket, if he left that ball we would have got a wide, so it was a brainfart
Yusuf played a horrible shot' date=' yes his job is to come in and hit, but the situation he came in, he should have batted more sensibly, he hit 2 sixes, McCullum pushed the next ball really wide and he still went for and luckily got six, next ball he pushes it even wider and he still goes for it, he can' look to swing everything to long-on/mid wicket, if he left that ball we would have got a wide, so it was a brainfart[/quote'] yes, I hate to admit it but we batted a bit like Afretard yesterday
tell us' date=' how long have you known dhoni? does it go way back to the days in a remote village near A'bad? :hahaha: :P[/quote'] Yeah sure. You wouldn't remember because you were busy child molesting (Parthiv Patel) in baroda :hahaha: