Replacements for 2nd T20

Gambit

Yes - we need those two changes. In NZ conditions - surprising that Praveen Kumar has been omitted. I hope they do get him for match 2 Regarding Rohit - he should not be in ODI and T20 squad - hopefully, this is the last match on this tour for him. He is looking totally clueless (last series as well - SL)

Yes, totally. Rohit might be technically correct and all but we need players who can score at a fast pace. I don't mind batsman taking their time to settle in, but once they settle down they have to start scoring (e.g: Raina). I do not want to comment on IKP, he has been totally useless with ball and does not deserve a place in any form of the game.

What we need to do is make sure we don't get carried away and bat out the overs Secondly the fielding, today it was pathetic, they kept on taking 2's while we struggled to get any 2 Irfan Pathan needs to be dropped, he leaks way too many and is being picked because he can bat a bit, I think Jadeja or P Kumar would be a much better option here.

I'd actually bring Munaf in...(Dont know if he is in the squad though). If he or PK is selected dont expect them to bowl the last few overs though. ZK and Ishant will have to do that.
Daadaji Patel in T20 - his fielding will cost us. Our overall fielding was in shambles today - hopefully folks get over the jetlag soon :hmpf:
Daadaji Patel in T20 - his fielding will cost us. Our overall fielding was in shambles today - hopefully folks get over the jetlag soon :hmpf:
C'mon. Patel is going to leak 3-4 runs...That's nothing in comparison to the runs being leaked by our bowling attack. You can always hide a player in the field if the rest are good. No point in blaming Patel for everything.