Sachin Tendulkar at Madame Tussauds

Sachinism

BTW I had close encounter with Sachin Tendulkar the other night. I was at the cricket academy when Sachin came for a hit. He was practicing in the next nets and after the nets he volunteered to play a little of cricket with the boys. It was quite some experience.
How I envy you

Honestly I don't feel any great having met him twice or thrice so far but his batting is something I will always cherish. If you have met and known players personally it doesn't really matter too much. They are just like you and me. Ususally the players are very likable. Some can be idiots thinking they have saved the world from catastrophe but such types are rarity from India. Anyways here's some of the photos from the session, he bowls just fine with the pads. Amazing pads it must be if he's able to bowl with the pads. Unfortunately the bloke that took the photos didn't quite do a good job.

Honestly I don't feel any great having met him twice or thrice so far but his batting is something I will always cherish. If you have met and known players personally it doesn't really matter too much. They are just like you and me. Ususally the players are very likable. Some can be idiots thinking they have saved the world from catastrophe but such types are rarity from India. Anyways here's some of the photos from the session, he bowls just fine with the pads. Amazing pads it must be if he's able to bowl with the pads. Unfortunately the bloke that took the photos didn't quite do a good job.
B->B->B->B->B->
wow u met SRT n are not even feeling great about it,i wish i was as lucky as u :hatsoff:
Mumbai: Indian batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar will launch his new wax figure, flown directly from Madame Tassaud's musuem in London, on April 13 at a hotel in Mumbai. Tendulkar is the first Indian sports personality to be featured in the famous Madame Taussad's museum. Incidentally, it is also the first time that a Madame Taussad figure will be launched overseas. The museum decided to flew Tendulkar's wax figure 7000 kms to Mumbai just for a meeting with the cricketing legend. The wax figure has taken only three months to create and is dressed in the master blaster-donated white cricketing jersey.
God rules !!