The Vegetarians/Vegans of ICF

Cricketics

Flax seeds and walnuts are great sources of Omega-3-fatty acids. On iron and Vit C ... not that you needed my affirmation, but yes ... it is established that Vit C increases iron bioavailability. Beans and raisins are good sources of iron, too. One has to be careful, however, to not overdo iron intake - may cause liver damage.
I am not the primary source of my posts, so any additions and corrections are certainly going to add more value to them. I was only recounting what I've heard my vegetarian, nutritionist wife say when I am busy digging into a juicy steak. :D

Flax seeds and walnuts are great sources of Omega-3-fatty acids. On iron and Vit C ... not that you needed my affirmation, but yes ... it is established that Vit C increases iron bioavailability. Beans and raisins are good sources of iron, too. One has to be careful, however, to not overdo iron intake - may cause liver damage.
I have heard that the vegetarian supplements are not readily assimilated by the body unlike from fish.

I have heard that the vegetarian supplements are not readily assimilated by the body unlike from fish.
However, Flax seed and Walnuts are not considered supplements. Yes we don't eat them normally in a regular diet, but flax seed can be added to cereals and walnuts ofc can be had just like that.

Lol at people whining like girls because somebody said he can't eat veggie food or he likes non - veg much more than veg food :hysterical: Grow up girls. These are personal opinions. Be happy with your ghass phuss. Stop using veg and spices in your non veg :haha::hysterical:. Now some serious matter. Veggies are the people who have done grave sins in their past lives. That is why they are being punished by God in this life by not able to eat the best food ever known to mankind.:yay::yay:

Lol at people whining like girls because somebody said he can't eat veggie food or he likes non - veg much more than veg food :hysterical: Grow up girls. These are personal opinions. Be happy with your ghass phuss. Stop using veg and spices in your non veg :haha::hysterical:. Now some serious matter. Veggies are the people who have done grave sins in their past lives. That is why they are being punished by God in this life by not able to eat the best food ever known to mankind.:yay::yay:
Puk puk pakao :aetsch: