Injured Ishant in doubt for first ODI

flamy

He will be alright. MRI scan will probably be to see if he has done some deep damage...most likely precautionary and strategic in outlook. A good thing considering that he is integral to our attack for this tour and the future. In the past, they would probably have played on without once it felt alright and this would cause serious issues down the line due to exacerbation.

He will be alright. MRI scan will probably be to see if he has done some deep damage...most likely precautionary and strategic in outlook. A good thing considering that he is integral to our attack for this tour and the future. In the past' date=' they would probably have played on without once it felt alright and this would cause serious issues down the line due to exacerbation.[/quote'] Yes, Ishant will be fine. He fell on his shoulder and I think it's more of a bruise/muscle pain which will heal quickly enough because there's NO WAY he would have put in two overs after that fall and bowled 146kph if there was ligament/bone damage at all. After a few days rest he'll be fine. The only thing you can do to your shoulder really is dislocate it or tear cartiledge and there's no way he would have been bowling two overs if he had that kind of injury.

What happened to Ishant !!! didn't see the match (@ work and got busy yesterday) but saw the scorecard and DAMN DAMN, it pathan again doing the honours how many matches are we going to lose with his attrocious bowling coming back, i find Ishant bowled only 2 overs...I hope he is ok (touchwood)