Ind-NZ 1st ODI Lineup

BlueBlood

did u say, he bowled well...omg You saw what happ first two overs he bowled and the dreadful last Damn, he is biggest weak link. I would rather have a proper bowler rather than IKP's 20 odd runs + 10 bad overs
dont look at figures.he was getting consistent swing early on.troubling btsman.n later he produced yorker after yorker.did u see the ball that got taylor?that was as good a yorker as u would wish. mccullum was the only batsman who got hold of him.unfortunately he was inv red hot form.otherwise pathan was good
dont look at figures.he was getting consistent swing early on.troubling btsman.n later he produced yorker after yorker.did u see the ball that got taylor?that was as good a yorker as u would wish. mccullum was the only batsman who got hold of him.unfortunately he was inv red hot form.otherwise pathan was good
Like it or not, he is a big liability @ his present form He is not a guy who can come back after being hit for boundary or two He keeps churning out rubbish after getting hit, overs normally would be in this pattern 1,4,6,0,2,4 He has been very poor last 2 years, and frankly don't understand how he is getting into the team I also want IKP @ his old form back...IKP of old, can be India's best 3rd seamer option But @ his current form, he is a big liability
Like it or not, he is a big liability @ his present form He is not a guy who can come back after being hit for boundary or two He keeps churning out rubbish after getting hit, overs normally would be in this pattern 1,4,6,0,2,4 He has been very poor last 2 years, and frankly don't understand how he is getting into the team I also want IKP @ his old form back...IKP of old, can be India's best 3rd seamer option But @ his current form, he is a big liability
munaf is an even bigger liability.at his bestn fittes(A& we dont know about his fitness)he would bowl 10 economical overs hopefully.n then be a no.12 with the bat n field like 80 yr olds. i would choose irfan over munaf anyday
Here's my line-up of the first ODI (I'm assuming Ishant will miss this, I hope they don't bring him in and aggravate his injury) Sehwag Sachin Gambhir Dhoni Yuvraj Raina Yusuf Irfan Bhajji/Ojha (NZ was struggling against spin, so Ojha can be a good idea as a 2nd spin option as well) PK Zak Dhoni's position is make or break to me. I think if Sachin's playing, he should be at #4, Raina has struggled at #3 and if Gamhir gets out quickly, Dhoni can consolidate the innings like he does these days. I think Dhoni's run-a-ball 50 at #4 can be a game changer rather than at #6/#7 I would like to have Sreesanth in the lineup instead of Irfan, but at this point, no update was made. I think Irfan should be given a chance for 2-3 ODI's as well to prove his worth, he can be extremely useful if he can sort his bowling. We need an all-rounder like him if we are to remain competitive in the WC and in the future. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. * I also want Dhoni to bowl Sehwag more, followed by Yusuf and ONLY then Yuvraj. I cannot understand his preference of Yuvraj for more than 5 overs... Sehwag is much more lethal. I also think Gambhir's form is crucial. Him getting used to these conditions might take some time, so Dhoni must take the responsibility to be the sheet-anchor in this series (He's doing an awesome job doing that in the ODI's, and somewhat in the Tests) What do you guys think?
Yuvraj is the best ODI bat in our team, and in red hot form. No way you want him at No. 5.

sehwag sachin gambhir raina yuvraj dhoni yusuf bhajji zaheer praveen munaf sachin will definately open and provide some stability at the top order gambhir lost his way a bit in the T20s while opening, so this is an oppurtunity to get his mind together munaf will be the 3rd seamer, and i think he will be a better choice than a second spinner in ojha

thats only 10... :hysterical::hysterical:
:(( Sarcasm gone to waste, have a look at the bottom, i wanted to wind someone up with it, but i iz phailed, no one bought that !!!
brah' date=' he can't count, all his blood is in a another location of his body :winky: (GKD thread)[/quote'] B->

1. Munaf shouldn't play in this ground. It's a batting paradise and a great pitch and a line/length bowler like him will get slaughtered. 2. Pack as much batting as possible. 300+ scores are the norm in Napier so we should have plenty of batting depth so Yusuf/Irfan will have to be played as all rounders. 3. The new ball will be key. If ZK/PK/IKP can get any kind of swing early then we need to attack the batsmen to try and get early wickets as this will be a very easy pitch to bat on after the new ball.