Where is Imran Khan ?

"There is no problem about the security of cricketers in Pakistan. The terrorists will never target cricketers knowing that they will then lose the battle of hearts and minds of the people. Cricketers are safe in Pakistan."
This is what he said when India was considering pulling out of Pak tour last year !! Didn't hear any comments from this bastard so far on what happened today :finger:
He was delusional enough to think terrorists actually care about winning heart and minds. But what can be expected from a country which gave moral support to genociders.
And when Sheikh Hasina mooted setting up a tribunal to try the war crimes...guess what? Mutiny was intigated to destabilise her government and therefore cover up the crime of the genocide in 1971. They are still at it.

Yeah...they could be...the gunmen on the news clip looked very tamil to me. And the Pakistani Punjab Police chief stated in an early report that the attackers looked like Pathans...so Tigers it could be...by proxy perhaps through their terrorist pals...

Yeah...they could be...the gunmen on the news clip looked very tamil to me. And the Pakistani Punjab Police chief stated in an early report that the attackers looked like Pathans...so Tigers it could be...by proxy perhaps through their terrorist pals...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7920303.stm They had beards, that and according to the BBC analysts the Tigers do not possess the logistics and networks in Pakistan to coordinate such an attack especially since their men and material are locked to the bone fighting for their very survival. BTW WTF is "looking very Tamil" you @$@$!@.
This is what he said when India was considering pulling out of Pak tour last year !! Didn't hear any comments from this bastard so far on what happened today :finger:
Get a grip mate. It is deplorable that you almost seem as if you are celebrating. Imran Khan has his drawbacks, and no one here is a bigger critic of him that myself. Yet this incidence is nothing that would make Imran Khan shamed, or any Indian fan proud. The sight of young boys with AK-47 and a rucksack of ammunition is still not removed from Indian pschyche. Instead of showing sympathy you are out settling scores?? Seriously whats the matter with you?
Get a grip mate. It is deplorable that you almost seem as if you are celebrating. Imran Khan has his drawbacks, and no one here is a bigger critic of him that myself. Yet this incidence is nothing that would make Imran Khan shamed, or any Indian fan proud. The sight of young boys with AK-47 and a rucksack of ammunition is still not removed from Indian pschyche. Instead of showing sympathy you are out settling scores?? Seriously whats the matter with you?
Here we go running to the defence of ilsamic brother from pakistan. No one is proud of what happened. But the chickens have come home to roost. And its very important to show this at this moment of time. As pak deserves no sympathy. Instead they need to be told this is your own fault and will continue to be your fault until your country stops supporting islamic jihadis
Joke of the century:giggle::giggle: Lurker telling others to get a grip :giggle:

Lurker is a fool. If I raised and bred 100 rotweilers to kill and attack others. Then let them loose to kill and attack innocents over the years. Then when some of these rotweilers go so nuts they attack one of my own children and kill them. Would I then deserve sympathy? Hell no! I would deserve all the scorn and the I told you so taunts directed at me.

this is exactly the kind of kissy-kissy attitude that gives the pakis the balls to mess with india time and time again. its time to drop the "caring big brother" attitude and just grind the pakis to dust.
Lurker is a fool. If I raised and bred 100 rotweilers to kill and attack others. Then let them loose to kill and attack innocents over the years. Then when some of these rotweilers go so nuts they attack one of my own children and kill them. Would I then deserve sympathy? Hell no! I would deserve all the scorn and the I told you so taunts directed at me.
kyun time khoti kar raha hai yaar iske saath kissi pe das balti thanda pani daalo aur woh na jaage toh why keep wasting water on him
Huh? Imran had basically made a foolish statement like terrorists won't endear themselves to hearts and minds of people if they attack cricketers. It was delusional and has been shown to be delusional - those guys are not out there to win hearts and minds but kill people and why cricketers won't be a part of their blood bath is probably something Imran Khan understands perfectly well. Sympathy for Imran? For encouraging teams to travel in a ****ed up situation?
"There is no problem about the security of cricketers in Pakistan. The terrorists will never target cricketers knowing that they will then lose the battle of hearts and minds of the people. Cricketers are safe in Pakistan."
1. He assumes that terrorists are wise and have a fair judgement. 2. He emphasizes that the terrorists have have won the hearts and minds of the people by not attacking on cricketers.
Imran Khan fails to comprehend one simple statement; Just because terrorists have NOT attacked cricketers previously' date=' does not mean they WONT attack in the future too.[/quote'] dont you think that appilies to India also, when those bastards can come in broad daylight and attack our people in mumbai, Cant they attack our players or visiting teams players in India ,now that precedent has been set.India needs to stand up strong against this piss of country we can talk all we want about pakistan this and pakistan that , but wtf has Indian govt done after 26/11 to show that world that they have courage to stand against this bull ****, we are also sailing in the same boat ,Indian politicians are the biggest batsards they are ready to talk all action but when times comes nothing gets done