Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

I always flush toilet before finish peeing ... and then race to finish peeing before the flushing finishes
At home, I flush toilet and start pee at same time and then race to see who finishes first.
:finger::finger::finger::finger:

you didn't meantion you had a pillow and a bed in your room.. (in your orkut profile) :omg: 3. before exams, i buy a flair sporty write-o-meter pen & give all exams with it. if i lose the pen before the declaration of results, then i get a good result. if i dont lose it, then the result comes out to be bad whats the logic in that? 4. go to shopping malls without any purpose of shopping anything(or even eating anything on some occasions), but only to look at the girls out there look hi karte ho.... baat nahi karte??
pillow & bed hona understood hai. waise bhi its called "BED"-room and no.3 ke peeche 1 bahut lambi kahani hai. 1st sem me mere 2 backs aaye the. uske baad maine 2nd sem writometer se diya tha & wo kho gaya tha after exams. us time back nahi aayi. uske baad mai har baar writometer se hi exams diya tha. 5th sem ke time writometer khoya nahi, isliye 1 back aur aaya tha for no.4, mujhe technique nahi aati thi. ab BP ke tips try karoonga next time mall ja ke:D

hmm does this count? People use my cell phone to take their pictures (cousins/relatives taking their pictures just to test the camera/cell phone) or for example I take pictures of them... but then I am unable to delete them from my cell phone because I feel if I delete them I'll delete them from this world.... /me feels stupid and dumb

hmm does this count? People use my cell phone to take their pictures (cousins/relatives taking their pictures just to test the camera/cell phone) or for example I take pictures of them... but then I am unable to delete them from my cell phone because I feel if I delete them I'll delete them from this world.... /me feels stupid and dumb
:fear: :fear:

Use a calculator for even the simplest of divisions. I realized earlier this week that I had forgotten how to divide one number by another. I know there was some method we learned in school, and if maybe someone gave me a hint I may recollect it, but as of now it doesn't strike me. :nervous: For eg, if you asked me 563 divided by 34 I will have to use a calculator. :((

Use a calculator for even the simplest of divisions. I realized earlier this week that I had forgotten how to divide one number by another. I know there was some method we learned in school, and if maybe someone gave me a hint I may recollect it, but as of now it doesn't strike me. :nervous: For eg, if you asked me 563 divided by 34 I will have to use a calculator. :((
I thought you are young! :P

If there is a Calculator available, who will mess their brains and look to divide manually? Anybody would use a calculator especially when the division is 563/34 :P